Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I thought I just won the shirt so I was like "Whoooa!" when I logged on today. xD
Thank you SO much again Rome. emotion_bigheart

Magnetic Lunatic

Thank you for the wonderful surprise, Rome!~ SO happy to log in to gaia today heart whee

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Okay, now I just need the 34 remaining folk who haven't confirmed their side of the trades to do so... XD;;;

Unholy Sex Symbol

23,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Man. That's still so many... XD
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! emotion_kirakira
there were so many amazing entries = I am inspired to keep working hard to improve my drawing skills ^ v ^ (sorry I'm late to the party/& late to accept my trade...I've been busy w/ school & everything)

& thank you SO MUCH to romesilk for holding this amazing art contest!!! emotion_bigheart

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kirakirariko
No, thank you, your entries were so much fun, I really enjoyed them and I hope you enjoy your prizes! ^^ heart
romesilk
Okay, now I just need the 34 remaining folk who haven't confirmed their side of the trades to do so... XD;;;

Sorry sorry, I've been abroad for the past two weeks and couldn't check Gaia Dx Just accepted it now, thank you so much!

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
No worries! I'm sure there'll be trades that don't ever get confirmed... ): I still have a trade awaiting confirmation from the coloring contest! sweatdrop

I just feel better knowing that people actually get their prizes. heart

Profitable Noob

Lol, was looking through my files and found half drawn characters of yours. I gotta finish them and give them to you biggrin This was a fantastic contest, your characters are epic

Greedy Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
thanks for the prizes!

Hot Firestarter

12,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wow!!

Congratulations every one!!!

I just returned from my 5 month long visit in South Africa and now it is all over already crying crying crying

Thank you for my prizes!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games