Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Bribble, You seem to be very active to here. I might start a new entry tomorrow, But I need to get 5 headshots done before Wednesday. And it's my birthday on the 15th. >n<;

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dwn
Hello Bribble, You seem to be very active to here. I might start a new entry tomorrow, But I need to get 5 headshots done before Wednesday. And it's my birthday on the 15th. >n<;
Yeah, I can be pretty active ^_^;; Well, my job has me sitting at a computer all day, so I can come online a lot. Happy pre-birthday!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I Am Dr. M
You're so secretive on what it is! Aaaah suspense!

I totally love that you're doing an Iuri entry, though. He needs more love. <3
Yeah, well I try to draw characters I haven't drawn before. Which is becoming a smaller pool rofl It was originally for the "inspiration" theme, and I was going to do it in a stained glass style... I wonder if I should still try that, or just try to make it look cool.
Bribble
Dwn
Yeah, I can be pretty active ^_^;; Well, my job has me sitting at a computer all day, so I can come online a lot. Happy pre-birthday!
Wow. I work alot during the week, and I get sundays off. (Some sundays).
Thank-you.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dwn
Bribble
Dwn
Wow. I work alot during the week, and I get sundays off. (Some sundays).
Thank-you.
I have a lot of personal work that takes up my free time, but in terms of paid work, I don't work many hours a week. sweatdrop But at least it's very flexible!

Hot Firestarter

why did I find the thread only now sad

Generous Genius

Ziarinaa

It's not too late! biggrin Four months remaining!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I Am Dr. M
Ziarinaa

It's not too late! biggrin Four months remaining!
That's hardly aaaanyyy!! crying
Ziarinaa
I wish I found it earlier too, I would of been addicted!

Hot Firestarter

my art is not good but for these kinds of prizes I would have practice to improve 3nodding

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Congrats on finishing the hundred day event, Romesilk!

Hot Firestarter

love the art here!

Hot Firestarter

romesilk

An Entry 4laugh

Talos came across a manuscript wit pictures of old Korean instruments, and being the inventor he is, decided to recreate the gayageum. Kirkcaldy thought this to be a perfect opportunity for them to dress in costume. Here you can see both Kirkcaldy and Talos in hanbok, Talos sporting a gak as he is a master inventor, while Talos plays the gayageum. They chose the perfect setting for their outing wit a traditional Korean house in the background.
You may ask whether there is any battle happening. Well only an internal battle that is raging within Kirkcaldy as she wonders how to break it to Talos that, although he might be a great inventor, his abilities on the gayageum are really not the best.

You can see it here Talos and Kirkcaldy in Korea

I did it with watercolour pencils and scanned it in. I do not know how to use computer graphic programs redface I did use photos from the web as references to see what hanbok and Korean houses are suppose to look like.

Hope you like it.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cool entry ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash