Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Expensively
Ohhh, I posted on my nieces account, I wanted to make sure she was safe, I don't want her talking to strangers. SORRY!~

- -

Who, in your opinion romesilk, would be most fuedful in your characters against each other?
I'd love to draw them, if you can tell me, (unless it's unfair to other contestants)

HMMM. Well, Rusak and Black are the most "contentious" characters and will fight with nearly anyone and hold grudges to the grave and beyond. XD Ridley and Merroth are RIVALS (though that's mostly Merroth). Helix, Caleb, and n'Barit are frequently jerks.

Most of the main group are on the same side, so it can be a tricky question. It's usually easier to start with which of the characters would interest you to draw, and then I can help from there.

I would say to avoid Ken, because no one would ever even attempt to hurt him, and the Goddess because I can't picture her ever getting into a fighting scenario. So long as you're true to the character personalities, I'm cool with just about anything, so feel free to run ideas by me. I could judge what might work and what might not, and suggest alternatives if I have an idea of who you want to work with. smile

(This question is probably easier with the bonus groups of characters, because right off the top of my head I can go "Daerinnid vs. Rikard," or Hirschel/Feodor, Magnus/Feodor. Much smaller character groups there. XD)

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Coolfactor
Hey! I'd like to enter.

I'm going to (attempt to) draw Misoki first, and if it turns out well, I'll continue and do more characters! Misoki stuck out to me, and when I went to look for more references I found absolutely none. What is her character like? What are her interests, favorite foods, etc.?
I don't have her profile up yet, it will be up soon, I swear. ;_; She's fairly cheerful, weird, and sweet unless she's cornered. Her main interests is learning about people, and food-wise she's very fond of bamboo and grubs.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Expensively
User Image

woo!~ Done!
I really enjoyed drawing this.

**btw, Do I just post the link here?**
Yep, just post here! ^^ I don't think I can count this for the "battle" theme because while there was definitely a romantic rivalry between Hiram and Cael, I'm not sure that the picture really conveys the idea of a battle, but your entry is added!
romesilk
Aww, ok, Thanks for letting me know. I'll know next "month?" what to draw correctly.
I must of misread somewhere, I thought they more or less disliked each other because they like the same girl, so in my head, they're could of been some rivialry battle.But I do understand, there was no conflict through it. I enjoyed taking out my tablet for the first time since 11' anyways.
Ohh gosh, I didn't get much sleep last night, I only had over 5 hours sleep. :<

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello new people!

Generous Genius

Expensively
romesilk
Aww, ok, Thanks for letting me know. I'll know next "month?" what to draw correctly.
I must of misread somewhere, I thought they more or less disliked each other because they like the same girl, so in my head, they're could of been some rivialry battle.But I do understand, there was no conflict through it. I enjoyed taking out my tablet for the first time since 11' anyways.
The themes have to be evident within the image in order to qualify. smile

A battle with Hiram and Cael would probably work best if it were more of a humorous parody, since the two of them never actually fought over Agrippina (no matter how much she wanted them to XD). I'd actually pair Cael up with Iuri or Cecil for a battle, since they're all mages, and maybe Hiram versus Trion, though Hiram's a better "fight alongside" character rather than "fight with."
I Am Dr. M
Expensively
romesilk
The themes have to be evident within the image in order to qualify. smile

A battle with Hiram and Cael would probably work best if it were more of a humorous parody, since the two of them never actually fought over Agrippina (no matter how much she wanted them to XD). I'd actually pair Cael up with Iuri or Cecil for a battle, since they're all mages, and maybe Hiram versus Trion, though Hiram's a better "fight alongside" character rather than "fight with."
Should I do another entry? I don't want to lose hope in myself, and I think I could do better on a second time round!~

Generous Genius

There's no limit on entries or anything, just work hard and be ambitious. ^^

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I had a battle-related entry I started for Iuri back in february... maybe I should pick it up again. Though I dunno if it would qualify.

Generous Genius

Why wouldn't it? Is there.... BATTLING? 8D

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kind of... it's... ABOUT a battle... but I think he's the only character in it.

Generous Genius

Without having seen the picture, I think that works! I definitely tried to leave the theme open to allow for single-character works involving battles or battlefields or whatnot. smile

I chose "battle" because it seemed a nice midway between the themes of "fighting," "violence," and "war," and it's got some not-so-serious connotations that could definitely be interpreted in a lighter way. ^^

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well how about this: I already started it in February, so I may as well finish it off. If it's good for battle, yay! If not, oh well, I already started it anyway, no harm done. xp

Generous Genius

You're so secretive on what it is! Aaaah suspense!

I totally love that you're doing an Iuri entry, though. He needs more love. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces