Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cost will sure be common in the future.

Wild Unicorn

That's what I want to make less of an issue in the future... I want to establish it, so that people worry less about cost.

I know the earthship guy, Michal, is working on a Melbourne community that'll charge $100 a week... that's in Australia... which is close to what I was hoping to do. smile
But sometimes, creativity can bring cost down.

I wonder where to get hold of the Japan vid clips regarding their smart recycling ideas...

Interesting Explorer

100 Pages!!
/cheers
Yayness! 100!

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
OKAY GUYS, quick announcement.

I am awake and I have next month's theme to put up!

However. sweatdrop

I left the prizelist at home so I can't do the awards yet! Any entries turned in before I get home will still be eligible to win February prizes. The March theme will be posted momentarily! If you had a Couples piece, that means you have like another 8-10 hours to finish, depending on how long my day is. xd

And Happy 100 Pages!
Happy page 100!

Enduring Soldier

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm intrigued. I think I'll try and make you a piece for this month's contest 'When we were young.' :3
Not sure if I will participate in the big contest, though.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Achaia Crucifix
I'm intrigued. I think I'll try and make you a piece for this month's contest 'When we were young.' :3
Not sure if I will participate in the big contest, though.

All entries are eligible to win in the big contest, the monthly contests are a bonus to the main event. ^^ Please do participate in this month's theme and pick up some monthly prizes! When the main contest ends, you never know, you might win something then, too. heart

Enduring Soldier

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh, I didn't knew that. Then I guess I will be entering in the final show down too xD
I'll be back to post when I finish.
Subscribed and sent a request to that deadline notice mule too...Hope I won't forget.
well I know one japanese guy invented a machine that takes plastic and changes it into oil, and its even an oil that leaves less green house gas behind so its a cleaner form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGabrorRS8

The only problem with that that I can find, is how do they dispose of the other chemical gas's the plastic releases, not all of it is oil and finding something to do with all the other gas could be problematic.

But Plastic isen't really an issue... since we can recylce it : 3 its more things that can't be re-used, like car tires and stuff we need to find solutions for.
oh yea and good afternoon everyone : 3 I hope everyones having a pleasent day so far

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So far so good!

Except I meant to bring some Popin' Cookin' to work with me and forgot. I are genius!

You don't even want to know about all the stupid stuff I did yesterday, XD;;;
well now that you've got my attention with the words "stupid stuff I did" yes I do want to know XD haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff