Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It tasted pretty good! I liked some parts better than others. The salmon roe was the best! The nori was my least favorite.

And yep, awards ceremony tomorrow! Still a good number of hours left, in case anyone's finishing an entry.
romesilk
Whee, I just got to eat my first batch of Popin' Cookin' Sushi!

O.O and just when you think you've seen everything.... is that a candy version of sushi or something?

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yep! Exactly that.
where do you find these things O.O they intrigue me, I wanna try... though I must say its, powdery content does seem a little weird at the same time... they've got meals for like everything : O !!! hamburgers, ice cream, flan and even spegetti D: its creepy but fascinating at the same time!

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I saw the video on a site I frequent, and a fellow member who lives in Japan offered to buy and ship the stuff to anyone who was interested. I bought five boxes! It was only $30, too, including the shipping. I may order some more.
nice that seems really cool, your really lucky to know someone like that : 3

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, it's bedtime for me! February's challenge will conclude tomorrow morning. See you then for prizes!

Wheezing Lover

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The end is so far from now |O I don't even know if I'll still BE on gaia.

Magical Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hello heart The contest is cool
Can I enter ' w '
the Poppin and Cookin series is... eye opening...

Wild Unicorn

It's interesting but ...wow, that's so much waste... so much plastic to be thrown out. And people wonder how a giant island of plastic formed in the middle of the pacific!
Japan did a good job in recycling rubbish.

Wild Unicorn

Yeah, it's changing slowly. biggrin I've just been really getting into earthships. So I see junk as 'what can I make with that'. Hehe
Everyone is thinking about sustainability now.

Wild Unicorn

I noticed that... love it, a big shift in consciousness. heart I want to build an earthship community... the big issue is cost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff