Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja Good evening ninja
I'm a signature hunter.
I scearch all over gaia for the best of custom signature creators. I feel it would be cool to see everyones custome sigs they made for themselves.

User ImageFirst off. The entry fee is 100g for each signature you wish to present.

User ImageNow we get to prizes. 1st place gets 500g, 2nd place gets 100g and 3rd place gets 50g. All others below that will get nuttin.

User ImageYou're signature must be pg-13 or under rated. Anything vulgure will be taken off.

User ImageYou're sig must feature you're signature or name in it so I can see you didn't steal it from anyone else.

User ImageI will begin judging after the first 5-10 signatures have been entered. I will not judge you're sig unless you pay the entry fee of 100g (duh) If entries reach over 20 I will no longer accept entries.

User ImageFinnaly, anyone who disobeys my easy-to-obey rules will be fined 400g. I see no reason for anyone to. This contest is very cheap, so why not try it out?

Here are our current entries:
XxDogDemonxX "Unreal"
Art Contests please.
O_O..whatll happen to our signatures when we show them to you....mines in my sig (obviously) but I dont think Ill be joining..its cute, but boring..

and is this the right forum...it might not be O_o

have fun.
Floof Wolf
Art Contests please.
Well, making you're own signature IS making art!
I guess you're right though.
We'll see if I get moved.
No posting unless you're entering plz! wink
since this isn't in the proper forum, you can't tell us NOT to post razz
im in this..
heres my entry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the gold is on its way!
How many entries before you start to judge, and is there a deadline? heart
Rip-the-Bloody
How many entries before you start to judge, and is there a deadline? heart
There is no entry limit. Anyone can do it. It's just 100g for each sig u wish to enter.
Nothing bad will happen to you're signatures. I will not steal them don't worry! wink
I will decide the dedline once I have a fair amout of entries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff