Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
It's k, I have been too. ; 3;
I have a half finished food piece sitting in my WIP folder. T__T
Hey guys!

Sorry for disappearing. Life has been really really really tough lately (studies, work, boyfriend ...) u_u

I really thought my BF and I were about to break up. It hurt so much that I jumped into my car and drove to Belgium.

Yeah, this is what I've been up to redface

So ... we're still waiting for Morocco, Ireland and Japan, right?

What should the 3rd round deadline be? How much time do you need, guys?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Uhh. Well I've got a holiday shift, or I'd finish it up then.
I think I can get it done in the next week, if that's okay. sweatdrop
I dunno my shifts for next week, but I'm sure I'll have some time.

And yeah. Boyfriend issues is what's been driving me crazy.
I finally just let him go and it's killing me inside.

I lost my soulmate. sad

Timid Explorer

Ok, took me a while... but,

Sinceeee... the remaining countries seem to not be getting anything done, I say just have the deadline like really soon like, soonest date you can do. and, since it seems like it's kind of dying, maybe you could just cut it short?

Just suggestions 'cause I feel like not everyone will really stay dedicated enough to this to make it to the final round?
Hey guys!

First, I really want to apologize for letting the thread die, and I want you to know that this is absolutely not because I lost interest in it;

This is all personal stuff, but I think you guys deserve an explanation, so ... here is a short list of what kept me away from Gaia lately :

1) Medical issues : I've been ill for a few weeks, then I had to see someone for my eyes, and after that, I had 3 teeth removed.

2) Work : because of all medical issues above, I had to work two times harder because I was really really really late. So the past few weeks, I had to stay at the office from 8 am to 9 pm (no lunch break).

3) School : I still have to go to school once a week, and every week I have a LOT of homework to do (1 presentation + 10 questions + at least 10 cases to solve).

4) Family : Grand aunt really sick, parents about to lose their jobs because our Government decided that small medical laboratories should disappear so blood analysis will be done in huge laboraties (more like blood factories, actually), run not by independant biologists but by financial groups. Congrats, France, now people's health is just another business, like cigarettes or alcohol.

5) Boyfriend : I live in France, my BF lives in Belgium. He's supposed to move to France, but for some reason I had the feeling that he wouldn't, so we argued a lot about that and nearly broke up. Twice.

So yeah, I spent the last few weeks (months?) crying everyday and having really dark thoughts.

But now things are getting a little better, and I managed to take a few days off to study (I have an exam on January 10th).

I know this is not fair to you, guys, so as Mei Tsui suggested, I think we should cut it short.

We could make the current round or the next round the final round, what do you think?

I know that I'm asking a lot from you, guys, but would you accept to postpone the deadline to January 12th (the weekend aften my exam)?

That would be greatly appreciated, because right now my life is a total mess.

Also, I would like to reward your patience with a Christmas bonus, so please let me know what you'd prefer (gold or item) =3.

So, if you're still in, please post in the thread and let me know:

- If you accept to postpone the 3rd round deadline to Jan 1th;
- Which round should be the last one (current round or next one);
- What you would like for Christmas (gold or item).

Again, I'm really sorry about this, and I hope you guys can forgive me =S.

Timid Explorer

I hope things get better. Things have been sort of hectic for me too but mostly on the positive side. sweatdrop Maybe something good will happen for you in the new year.

I guess I'm good with gold, deadline sounds good to me andd.. I think maybe end it this round, but if more people reply perhaps it could go another round.
Good luck, etoile. It sounds really hectic

I'm fine with that deadline and I agree with mei on the rounds. I'd prefer an item.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I've been really busy with work, since I was hired as a seasonal cashier.
I should definitely have time though, once the holidays are over.
I'm fine with the deadline, don't need anything for Christmas but thank you <3,
and I'm fine with either this round or next. :]

Merry Christmas!

Tycoon

Mei Tsui
I hope things get better. Things have been sort of hectic for me too but mostly on the positive side. sweatdrop Maybe something good will happen for you in the new year.

I guess I'm good with gold, deadline sounds good to me andd.. I think maybe end it this round, but if more people reply perhaps it could go another round.

Word.

Sweet Sex Symbol

I'm fine with the postponement to Jan 12th.

I'd rather this be the last round (as I know I will have plenty of things to do in the next month or so, so won't really want to work on more art than I need to).

And I would prefer gold c:

Thank you, and Happy Holidays, everyone~
eek
Thank you for the gift, Etoile! Hope you had a good Christmas
hpanna
eek
Thank you for the gift, Etoile! Hope you had a good Christmas

You're very welcome!

Christmas day was great, thanks. Didn't eat too much this year xD

How was Christmas for you?

Greedy Fatcat

OMG CAN WE STILL JOIN crying