Are my descriptions helpful enough?

Yes! 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
No. Add more reference pics. nao. 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Darling

Darling

Darling

Think I'mma try my luck and take a shot at this.

Darling

Oh, and I was wondering:
You say that you need at least 13 entries for the contest to be over, so I was wondering if maybe you could have a post that just says like how many entries you have so far to kinda remind us of how close the contest is to being over.
in the rule i dun see any thing about coloring so does that mean we dun needa color?
iSpringRolls
in the rule i dun see any thing about coloring so does that mean we dun needa color?

Not necessarily. Were you thinking of shading using greyscale or just lineart?
Chocobosweet
Oh, and I was wondering:
You say that you need at least 13 entries for the contest to be over, so I was wondering if maybe you could have a post that just says like how many entries you have so far to kinda remind us of how close the contest is to being over.

What the 13 entries means is that I need at least that number before I can try to think of a deadline to end the contest at =] I'll add that to the post~
And thanks for bumping my thread ♥

Darling

Fluff-a-Kitty
Chocobosweet
Oh, and I was wondering:

What the 13 entries means is that I need at least that number before I can try to think of a deadline to end the contest at =] I'll add that to the post~
And thanks for bumping my thread ♥

You're welcome • ᴗ •
and thank YOU, I'm sure that post will be helpful for us competitors.
Chocobosweet
You're welcome • ᴗ •
and thank YOU, I'm sure that post will be helpful for us competitors.

No problem~
Fluff-a-Kitty
iSpringRolls

i was just thinking of drawin i dun color my work unless i really want so it means i rarly do so i'm kinda lookin for a contest that dun need any coloring atm cause the last 3 time i enter a drawin contest colorin was required n i dun wanna color anything atm surprised

Fashionable Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Ello smile
I'm defiantly going to enter and try my best. heart
Narithian
Ello smile
I'm defiantly going to enter and try my best. heart

Hello, how are you? And awesome! ♥
iSpringRolls
Fluff-a-Kitty
iSpringRolls

i was just thinking of drawin i dun color my work unless i really want so it means i rarly do so i'm kinda lookin for a contest that dun need any coloring atm cause the last 3 time i enter a drawin contest colorin was required n i dun wanna color anything atm surprised

I think I can accept your entry =]
I think if you try to make it pretty detailed you'd stand a fair chance since it'd make up for lack of colour.

Darling

Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas