Welcome to Gaia! ::

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Interacial Rainbows
do I just message you the art or something else?

you can msg me or you can post the link in the thread which ever you want smile
So...got bored and decided to mess around with black and white and attempted to do something more stylized. If you like it, consider it as my second entry. If not, that's dandy too. It's all yours ^^. I've been entering contests lately to shake off my drawing rust. Took a six year hiatus and now I'm trying to get back into it smile . Sorry you haven't gotten more entries. It's surprising, considering the prizes and how cute your avi's are. Here's my entry | X |
Crystalemum2

I've tried my best to make it looks super sexy, and to me, sexy means big boobs and lots of revealed skin (LOL i sound like a pervert). So your current avi is the perfect one to be drawn. Hope you like it and I hope you don't find it's too inappropriate or anything. sweatdrop So i'm keeping my promise and here is my entry:

----> Clickie! <-----
Xx___Ayaka
Crystalemum2

I've tried my best to make it looks super sexy, and to me, sexy means big boobs and lots of revealed skin (LOL i sound like a pervert). So your current avi is the perfect one to be drawn. Hope you like it and I hope you don't find it's too inappropriate or anything. sweatdrop So i'm keeping my promise and here is my entry:

----& Clickie! <-----

That's gorgeous! ^^

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xx___Ayaka
Crystalemum2

----& Clickie! <-----

O.. MY GOSH! thats it amazing!!!! i LOVE it!!!!!!!!
Crystalemum2
Xx___Ayaka
Crystalemum2

----& Clickie! <-----

O.. MY GOSH! thats it amazing!!!! i LOVE it!!!!!!!!

thank you! biggrin

Striking Sex Symbol

10,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Fatcat

lemme finish dis chinese takeout and i'll finish the sketch i started.
hahaa

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
THE WINNERS!!!!!!!

Xx___Ayaka
smile
-- Clickie!

l StarChild l