Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Kitten

Sorry but I have closed this because of real life.

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

1. Follow Gaia's TOS.
2. Be Polite to all.
3. Do not change/alter the form when entering.
4. Fill out the Form fully when entering.
5. I have the right to disqualify anyone for any reason I see fit.
6. Keep character age in mind while drawing.
7. If I am close to end date and you would like to enter please submit a WIP and expected completion date.
8. Do NOT quote the first page.
9. All art must be colored.

Rules are open to be changed when ever I see fit.

Demonic Kitten

User Image

All My Characters
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Siblings Faust
Violet
Very shy and quiet. She kept to herself or when forced into public hid near or behind her brother(s). Loves number and before being bought and sold could be found with a book of suduko puzzles and other number games.

Before going into the other world she has brown hair and wore business atire. Once she is given to Candy she is forced to die it purple. After a while Andy gets a hold of her and dies her bangs blue. Her new normal atire is long flowy dresses or sexy nighties.

Jayson
Violet's main protector. He is always strong or at least acts strong emotionally and physically for his sister. With Bradly gone most of the time he felt it was his job to protect her. Normally he wears a mask of a fake smile. He is usually very sad inside and feels very week. Wears long shirts and pants beccause of the cuts all over his body that he does after Violet goes to bed.

His hair is naturally brown but he chose to die it purple and ocasionally has green or blue streaks in it. His clothing is long sleaved shirts with pants. When he cuts himself he puts on a mask to hide who he really is.

Bradly
He is a hunter and is willing to kill any supernatural creature good or bad. Is the oldest of the Faust siblings. He became a hunter after his parents were killed by a demon while the three were young.

Dresses like a western sherif in brown. Always brown clothing and cowboy hat. Has scares all over his body from wounds obtained while hunting.

The Riokoutse Siblings
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageCasandra
Goes by Candra or Candy. Is a smart a** girl with a sometimes twisted sence of humor. She is a vampire and very dominate. She enjoys partying, dancing, singing, and being crafty. She spend a lot of time switching between realms.

Long black hair with streaks when she goes to party. Normally short dresses or short skirts and tops. Her eyes are green.

Andromada
Goes by Andy. Usually has her nose in a book. She is the quiet one who watches and listens to everything around her. Tends to plot to keep her family safe by blackmail.

She has shoulderlength black hair blue streaks and bangs. Wears long skirts or dresses usually in blue.

Dimitri
Very cold person. He has a very high sence of self worth and belives that the world owes him. Often atends slave auctions to add to his "collection".

His black hair is short and he normally wears nice clothing usually all black with orange neck ties or the shirt open showing off a well defined chest and the top of his abbs.

All names lead to the apropriate Weebly page. For full description and references you will need to check the links. Unless I decide to post it all with spoilers.

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

Males:

Females:

Couples:

Group:

To see full image please click the picture.

Demonic Kitten

User ImageUser Image

When entering please fill out the form bellow. This is just so we both agree to the same thing and you understatnd what you will be getting into. I have filled out one for you so you can see what it looks like. Please note on the sample I used a fake catagory only because I don't want any cute art I am looking for anime/realistic.

I PrincessOfTheNight1988 agree to abide by the rules set by the contest orginzer. She has permission to crop, resize, alter, or use the picture any way she pleases as long as I still recive the credit. I am submitting for Best Kawaii and drawing Dimitri. Here is the picture my entry.

Signed PrincessOfTheNight1988

[quote="PrincessOfTheNight1988][/quote]
[color=#2090F9]I [u][color=#420E95][color=#420E95]Your Username[/color][/u] agree to abide by the rules set by the contest orginzer. She has permission to crop, resize, alter, or use the picture any way she pleases as long as I still recive the credit. I am submitting for [u][color=#420E95]The Catagory[/color][/u] and drawing [u][color=#420E95]Character(s) you will be drawing[/color][/u]. Here is [url=][color=#420E95]my entry[/color][/url].

Signed [u][color=#420E95]Your Username[/color][/u][/color]

Demonic Kitten

User ImageUser Image

Best Piece: 100Mil & Item
This prize will be awarded to over all best art submitted.

Best Piece Character: 50Mil or Item
There will be 6 in total awarded for this one. One per character. Each person gets to pick item or gold. Three awards of gold and three awards of items.

Best Couple: 50Mil or Item
Pick Item or Gold.

Best Group: 50Mil or Item
Pick Item or Gold.

10Mil Catagories:
Best Digital
User ImageUser ImageBest Traditional
Best Head
Best Bust
Best Full Body
Best Female
Best Male

Second Place all Catagories will be awarded 50% the gold by the first place. Third place is 25% the gold as first place. All entries that did not win will recive 1Mil. All catagories will be judged by myself and my hunnie. Only if we run into a tie we will ask my mom to help break it.

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

Start Date: 5/31/14✤End Date: Waiting on # Entries

Days Til End: Calculating...

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

Have a question about the contest? Please read over the past questions before asking to see if your question has already been asked. If not please quote or pm me with your question.

↻
✔

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

First Post on Page: 10k
10-PruKiwiBumps

Bumping:
First to 100
First to 200
First to 333

Random Number Generator: 10k
1-100 =
1-200 = 194
1-500 = 333

Contest Special Notes:
Bumping is not open to those I hire to bump this for me. All prizes will be randomly generated for bumping and it is limited to one prize per person.

User ImageUser ImageRandom Number will be generated every few pages. Normally as my daily post so I know when I last checked in on this and to keep track of what pages I looked at for entries. Numbers will go until they are generated by someone else. The first numbers are the numbers that you are wanting to go between. The number(s) after the equal is what you want it to get for the prize.

When you win:
When you win please pm me with the filled out form. The only one that I will spot on my own is the page contest. To help me out by linking to your winning post. To link to the post all you have to copy and paste in the numbers at the end of the url so paste them at the end of the t. so I can just go to it directly.

[color=#2090F9]I won [u][color=#15C7CB]Contest[/color][/u] on [url=gaiaonline.com/forms/t.][color=#15C7CB]page # post #[/color][/url].[/color]

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

If you would like to go here please keep banners no taler than 100pixles and wider than 200pixles. Please grab a link to here as well and only pm me about sharing your link with me.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.92368531][img]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/Angel-Baby-89-88/2My Threads/Feuding Families Art Contest/MainBanner_zps8836ea6d.jpg[/img][/url]

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

5/31/14 Setting Up Contest/Thread Creation
5/31/14 Contest Opens
6/2/14 Contest Gets Graphics

// Contest Closes
// Judging
// Prizes Sent

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image

Sibiling Relations:
Casandra & Dimitri: Siblings who don't get along but respect eachother.
Casandra & Andromada: Sisters who do get along.
Andromada & Dimitri: Loving siblings.
Violet & Jayson: Brother and sister with Jayson being protective of her.
Violet & Bradly: Distant siblings.
Jayson & Bradly: Not friendly and usually but heads over everything.

Enimes:
Casandra & Bradly
Dimitri & Jayson/Bradly

Friends:
Violet & Andromada

Daiting:
Casandra & Violet
Jayson & Andromada

Demonic Kitten

Demonic Kitten

Demonic Kitten

Quick Reply