Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I wouldn't mind if its a small prize, but they have to make it clear that it is, and they should expect quick sketches and the like as entries.

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
They had a good prize, and the changed it right after they judged. I had a screen shot of the original prize and they said I photoshopped it. I was so pissed. You should see the message the girl sent me today. And she said I was rude! I never once called her a name or demeaned her in anyway...

This was her message.

Her message:
"I'll let you in on a little secret.

You're not a b***h. I don't think you are one. However, you are very stupid, self-righteous, and incredibly petty with no sense of honor.

You're not getting an upgrade from me. Had you noted me and not acted like a damn fool demanding that I owe you things you didn't earn, I would have been more than happy to consider more sketches. I'd rather drink my own pee that give a tantrum throwing self entitled spoiled little wench something she didn't earn and felt she had to cry and whine.

I'll also let you in on a little somethin-somethin.

You didn't win because the contest was about Rarity and Pinkie Pie. You added in your own character (spotlight hog much? Nobody cares about your FC) AND the poses you chose were STRAIGHT OUT of episodes from the show.

Bratty children like you are disgusting. People like you, with so much pride you choke on your own bullcrap, are what is wrong. How can the world be a good place when there are those in it that demand they be treated better when they don't deserve it?

You will not be getting anything from me.

You.

Will.

Not.

I hope you do give out contest prizes for next time. And I hope some snotty jerk demands more than what was agreed upon because they lost. I hope you have to deal with a self-important individualist who can't think past their own massive ego.

I sincerely hope you do."

Omnipresent Genius

17,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
Keyoshi Storm
They had a good prize, and the changed it right after they judged. I had a screen shot of the original prize and they said I photoshopped it. I was so pissed. You should see the message the girl sent me today. And she said I was rude! I never once called her a name or demeaned her in anyway...

This was her message.

Her message:
"I'll let you in on a little secret.

You're not a b***h. I don't think you are one. However, you are very stupid, self-righteous, and incredibly petty with no sense of honor.

You're not getting an upgrade from me. Had you noted me and not acted like a damn fool demanding that I owe you things you didn't earn, I would have been more than happy to consider more sketches. I'd rather drink my own pee that give a tantrum throwing self entitled spoiled little wench something she didn't earn and felt she had to cry and whine.

I'll also let you in on a little somethin-somethin.

You didn't win because the contest was about Rarity and Pinkie Pie. You added in your own character (spotlight hog much? Nobody cares about your FC) AND the poses you chose were STRAIGHT OUT of episodes from the show.

Bratty children like you are disgusting. People like you, with so much pride you choke on your own bullcrap, are what is wrong. How can the world be a good place when there are those in it that demand they be treated better when they don't deserve it?

You will not be getting anything from me.

You.

Will.

Not.

I hope you do give out contest prizes for next time. And I hope some snotty jerk demands more than what was agreed upon because they lost. I hope you have to deal with a self-important individualist who can't think past their own massive ego.

I sincerely hope you do."

The only b***h I see is the person who sent you that message, not too mention this person is mostly the one who's ego is the size of the moon. Holy crap D: How can a person just straight up attack someone like that ._.;; Who is this person so I don't fall into their contest trap?

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh,s she's on DA. And she contined sending me messages. Actually made me cry... (I'm a bit sensitive) and she said "hahah cry little b***h! I feed off the tears of bratty children like you!"
And then so much more. I blocked and reported her. And she's apparently banned now.
She made another account and comment on my profile and a mod banned her account. Before she was even able to do anything else and before I would block her. I guess they saw the IP address? I know they do that on other sites. Ban accounts with the same IP. Either way... It's over. I don't get a prize. But at least someone so mean is off of DA... For now.

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
OMG wot an asshat.
Well at least you got her banned.
I'd stay away from art contests where art is the prize from now on if I were you.
It's kind of a weird dynamic from the get-go, you're better off setting up an art trade with someone (reliable ) instead.

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
lol yeah. After I entered and had finished the art I was like "I have a feeling that getting art... for my art... as a prize... is kinda stupid. Especially seeing as I worked this hard on it." But I mean... I already entered. Ah well.

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Misuzu Kagamine
Saw you "draw this again" on DA and it's awesome! So much improvement. I'm very impressed >w<

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Omnipresent Genius

17,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine
Saw you "draw this again" on DA and it's awesome! So much improvement. I'm very impressed >w<

Haha, thanks. I saw your comments btw. I was like "Keyoshi Storm.. why does this name seem familiar?" lol sweatdrop ah~ ditzy moments. lol

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Misuzu Kagamine
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine

Haha, thanks. I saw your comments btw. I was like "Keyoshi Storm.. why does this name seem familiar?" lol sweatdrop ah~ ditzy moments. lol
lol nah. It's fine. I don't remember usernames... I rearm beer Aves. I'm horrible about doing that lol

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine

lol nah. It's fine. I don't remember usernames... I rearm beer Aves. I'm horrible about doing that lol

Wot?!?!?
You rearm beer Aves?

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dramatica Holmes
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine
Keyoshi Storm
Misuzu Kagamine

Wot?!?!?
You rearm beer Aves?
oh god... I was laughing so hard...
apparently my iPad did that without me knowing.
that is supposed to be "I remember aves"

wow.... just wow.

lol... auto correct.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out