Welcome to Gaia! ::

ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe
Gosh, I want to join! emotion_kirakira

I tip my hat to you, sir!
I creeped peeked into your auction and goodness gracious, you're a skilled artist! And...16?! My mind, it's...it's blown. You're downright commendable.

Best of luck if you decide to enter this contest~! emotion_kirakira

Oh gosh, thanks alot! that means so much to me! biggrin
I'm excited for this contest, I just have to finish a few comissions. smile
Are you joining aswell?

I'd like to give it a shot, but I can't say for sure. I've been in such an art funk for the past few years...I never finish anything. emotion_0A0
Maybe a friendly contest atmosphere will help me out. Give me a push, so to speak. Finally beat whatever's come over me. emotion_donotwant

Shirtless Prophet

Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe

I creeped peeked into your auction and goodness gracious, you're a skilled artist! And...16?! My mind, it's...it's blown. You're downright commendable.

Are you joining aswell?

I'd like to give it a shot, but I can't say for sure. I've been in such an art funk for the past few years...I never finish anything. emotion_0A0
Maybe a friendly contest atmosphere will help me out. Give me a push, so to speak. Finally beat whatever's come over me. emotion_donotwant

Welp, man, I wish you the best of luck! I know what you mean, I recently got out of one of those phases. -_-
Yes, I hope you do!
Well, maybe, if she allows, we could do a collab? that would be fun. biggrin
ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe

Are you joining aswell?

Welp, man, I wish you the best of luck! I know what you mean, I recently got out of one of those phases. -_-
Yes, I hope you do!

Thank you for the kind words! emotion_kirakira
I'll do my best~.
A collab would be interesting. But I think your skills far surpass mine. User Image
We can always keep it in mind, though. 3nodding

Also, wow, do I abuse emoticons or do I abuse emoticons.
Ron..... xd I literally am finding you all over the place, aren't I?? 3nodding

Anyway, I'm gonna accept the challenge as well, and I'm going to kick try to out best the rest of y'all lmfao 3nodding

Guess this means I ain't opening my art shop up anytime soon 3nodding

Shirtless Prophet

Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe
Zebrianne
ronstoppabIe

Are you joining aswell?

Yes, I hope you do!

Thank you for the kind words! emotion_kirakira
I'll do my best~.
A collab would be interesting. But I think your skills far surpass mine. User Image
We can always keep it in mind, though. 3nodding

Also, wow, do I abuse emoticons or do I abuse emoticons.

Haha., no problem! We should, just incase. smile
Oh, heck no! I have to literally refrain myself from using them too much, but if I didn't I'd be all over the place with emoticons. wink

Desirable Genius

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I go away for short time and come back to this. lol I'm glad that so many of you are interested. I give the best of luck to all of you. ^^

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Keyoshi Storm
I go away for short time and come back to this. lol I'm glad that so many of you are interested. I give the best of luck to all of you. ^^

Lol well I may be a little slow at first cause I gots a commission I have to do for a very close friend of mine on hurrrr, so after I finish that (which I'll be more than happy to show you guys), than I shall start on a piece for here!!! xd I already know what I'm gonna do, I just gotta put the piece together sweatdrop

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Aciidx
Keyoshi Storm

Lol well I may be a little slow at first cause I gots a commission I have to do for a very close friend of mine on hurrrr, so after I finish that (which I'll be more than happy to show you guys), than I shall start on a piece for here!!! xd I already know what I'm gonna do, I just gotta put the piece together sweatdrop
lol take your time hun. you have 6 months to do all the art you want. ^^
Keyoshi Storm
Aciidx
Keyoshi Storm

While this is true, I do have something called "college sports" and "a job" that gets in the way of my work....alot sweatdrop So I want to start on it, bang this piece out of the park, and make you happy!!! :3 I think I'm gonna tackle the Spirit One, and not to sound shallow or anything, but do you possibly have a back view of her? sweatdrop

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Aciidx
Keyoshi Storm
Aciidx
Keyoshi Storm

While this is true, I do have something called "college sports" and "a job" that gets in the way of my work....alot sweatdrop So I want to start on it, bang this piece out of the park, and make you happy!!! :3 I think I'm gonna tackle the Spirit One, and not to sound shallow or anything, but do you possibly have a back view of her? sweatdrop
how is that shallow? lol

but no, I don't, i'm sorry. but if you look at tektek, you might be able to look at the items from a back view. or can go to the market place and try the item on and look at the from the back view. i'm so sorry crying

Romantic Noob

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Keyoshi Storm
Aciidx
how is that shallow? lol

but no, I don't, i'm sorry. but if you look at tektek, you might be able to look at the items from a back view. or can go to the market place and try the item on and look at the from the back view. i'm so sorry crying

Idk, but I felt shallow after I said it sweatdrop Cause....idk, I don't want to be asking for something that other people aren't.....uh, yeah that's the gist of it xd

It's okay!! That actually sounds like a really good idea, I'll definitely do that instead and all that good stuff :3

Romantic Noob

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items