Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Man-Lover

Keyoshi Storm

sfjkdlasjfd;kaj please roleplay with me? TwT I haven't had a good 1x1 in so long.

And tbh... he's attracting me. lol I love th look on his face... just the... who bad boy thing and like "I want you. aren't I sexy?" lol I'm odd >.>

Lol, sure. What would you want to role play about? xD
Haha, I'm going to change it soon though. My avatar no longer looks that way, time to draw another attractive man to advertise and be my banner ~

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Akira Fujihara
Keyoshi Storm

sfjkdlasjfd;kaj please roleplay with me? TwT I haven't had a good 1x1 in so long.

And tbh... he's attracting me. lol I love th look on his face... just the... who bad boy thing and like "I want you. aren't I sexy?" lol I'm odd >.>

Lol, sure. What would you want to role play about? xD
Haha, I'm going to change it soon though. My avatar no longer looks that way, time to draw another attractive man to advertise and be my banner ~
lol we can rp about pretty much anything as long as you can play a guy with the kind of attitude that your banner gives off *looks down in awe*

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fashionable Man-Lover

Keyoshi Storm

lol we can rp about pretty much anything as long as you can play a guy with the kind of attitude that your banner gives off *looks down in awe*

Pfftt--!
Easily done if you want that kind of attitude. xD
But can decide on the type of rp. Lol

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Akira Fujihara
Keyoshi Storm

Pfftt--!
Easily done if you want that kind of attitude. xD
But can decide on the type of rp. Lol
have that attitude. I would love you. haha
It's like... my rp fetish? Does that make since without sounding creepy? o.o
Keyoshi Storm

Okay, so I felt really bad that I didn't put this in the correct format last night when I posted the image, so here I am putting it in proper form. Again, I would love to hear some feedback :3 Keyoshi, if you really really want me to, I'll draw the cape in. As of now, this is what I got 3nodding

Username: Aciidx
Artwork: WIP
Keyoshi Storm
lol good luck! I hope you do well. ^^

And tablets are so fun to use. I'm so much better at using tablets than pen and paper. I don't get it. haha

Ah that must be great smile Needless to say, I am much better prepared on paper than on the tablet, but I believe I am improving...slowly but steadily hawhaw. emotion_c8
Keyoshi Storm

OKAY! So!!! After hours and hours of working on this piece, it is finally complete :3 Keyoshi, I really hope you love it, I worked big on this piece as well, so if you want to resize it you can. Also, if you still want me to add the cape, don't hesitate to ask and I'll be more than happy to do so 3nodding For now, enjoy!!!

Artwork: White Spirit

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Aciidx
Keyoshi Storm

OKAY! So!!! After hours and hours of working on this piece, it is finally complete :3 Keyoshi, I really hope you love it, I worked big on this piece as well, so if you want to resize it you can. Also, if you still want me to add the cape, don't hesitate to ask and I'll be more than happy to do so 3nodding For now, enjoy!!!

Seriously hun, it's fine the way it is. lol stop worrying.
Keyoshi Storm
Aciidx

Seriously hun, it's fine the way it is. lol stop worrying.

Lmfao, well I wouldn't know cause I know you stressed having the cape before and I got all worried!! sweatdrop I'm glad you like it though, cause....yeah, this came from your imagination, so I would hope that you like it xd Did I (hopefully) meet your expectations of the White Spirit? I'm going to be doing another piece of her as well (frontal view this time....sorta lolol)

Desirable Genius

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Romantic Noob

7,250 Points