Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Done

I added those promised extra prizes!

I hope the varied categories are to everyone's liking 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
And I did add a runner-up spot with a gold prize as requested 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
There's always I chance I'll add even more 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
However, I'll only do so if we get a significant number of entries 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
So tell your atrsy friends 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
Love you all 0.51020408163265 51.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Ember Ignite
TasmanianTiger
This is still happening, yes? ninja

it should be! Talk to me if you need anything and I'll try my best to explain and such! heart

Fantastic! And it ends in two days? I gotta finish up fast. ninja
TasmanianTiger
Ember Ignite
TasmanianTiger
This is still happening, yes? ninja

it should be! Talk to me if you need anything and I'll try my best to explain and such! heart

Fantastic! And it ends in two days? I gotta finish up fast. ninja

I'm not sure to be honest, Alura19 hasn't been on for a while which somehow worries me. I hope something didn't happen to her in real life. sweatdrop

You could drop by at the charity and see since it's still active with its mods

I would say take your time and draw. I'm sure she'll be understanding since she somehow 'mission in action'?

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Ember Ignite

I'm not sure to be honest, Alura19 hasn't been on for a while which somehow worries me. I hope something didn't happen to her in real life. sweatdrop

I would say take your time and draw. I'm sure she'll be understanding since she somehow 'mission in action'?
>__< Oh dear. I hope she's okay!

I've been lurking the charity for a bit, but haven't had a ton of time to get involved in any meaningful chatz. I will stop by later!

Thanks~
BTW - Sorry for the PM, I missed that in the rules, I've just panicked when I saw it was ending tomorrow ._.
EpicFailPwnd
BTW - Sorry for the PM, I missed that in the rules, I've just panicked when I saw it was ending tomorrow ._.

it's ok, there's no need to panic! whee
TasmanianTiger
Ember Ignite

>__< Oh dear. I hope she's okay!

I've been lurking the charity for a bit, but haven't had a ton of time to get involved in any meaningful chatz. I will stop by later!

Thanks~

Me too, it's ok I know what you mean with school and stuff it's hard to do so whee
Is the Avi Art Contest still open? I'm interested in entering.
CelticProtagonist
Is the Avi Art Contest still open? I'm interested in entering.

It should be open but I'm not sure where is Alura for the moment though sweatdrop
Username:CelticProtagonist
Avi(s) used: Annira
Mediums used: CG
Link to your finished piece:http://celticprotangonist.deviantart.com/art/Who-Goes-There-364111632?q=gallery%3Acelticprotangonist&qo=0
Brief Explanation (optional): The link is to the drawing on my Deviantart account. If this doesn't work, just tell me. I also wanted to thank you because this contest help me out of my artist's block!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff