Welcome to Gaia! ::

congrats to all the winners ^^

i love all the entries... so many good artists....

i was just wondering if there was any particular reason Ravekins got first.... because looking at the entries, it just seems that i know everything's is a lot clearer than the winners, and the coloring and shading is well done.

Sorry to be a bother.. just curious ^^;;
~Ana-chan~
congrats to all the winners ^^

i love all the entries... so many good artists....

i was just wondering if there was any particular reason Ravekins got first.... because looking at the entries, it just seems that i know everything's is a lot clearer than the winners, and the coloring and shading is well done.

Sorry to be a bother.. just curious ^^;;

<center>no problem, we just agreed that we liked Raviekins, I guess it was the was his style was, but it looks more..."advanced"? if you know what I mean, not only that, but the way it was drawn looked very soft, and fitting of Teddy, even though it wasn't in colour or done on the computer, it just seemed very nice, but I know everything did come in a close second, I just didn't have enough for both of them to be first ^^;</center>
Whoohoo! The winners are annouced!!! biggrin

Congrats to all the winners!
Wow, thanky swanky. I like all the entries myself. Every can draw for me anytime. 4laugh
Do you still want more pics? I know the contest is over but I wish I could have done more. 3nodding
NekoKuroNeko
Do you still want more pics? I know the contest is over but I wish I could have done more. 3nodding

<center> heart whee that would be wonderful </center>
Wow i got second! i didnt expect that at all, ive never won anything [even 3rd place] <3

Thankyou so much!

Congratulations to the other winners all the entries were yummy!
Congrats to all the winners. :3

Aged Nerd

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
confused Ah, well. No prize for me. heart Fabulous contest, though, and many congratulations to all the winners! heart They're lovely, everybody. ^__^
Thank you for the prize XD .I'm very happy for this *bow* Your Hunter are very fun to draw. That red liner under his eyes are just my type XD.

Congrats to all winners and Thanks Kangal for held such wonderful contest heart .
wow I won :O
whee yaii
*glomps closest person*
congrats n___N;;;

*pats backs of winners*
wow... i've never won anything before...

lol.. and an ART CONTEST of all things.. jees lol

ninja

Hello again ^^

I hate saying things like this but is is just me that hasnt recieved my prize yet? Since according to things i should get 10k for being second place.

I dont mean to sound all nagging, but i was just curious, since i havent even had a pm saying the prize giving is delayed or anything ^^;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff