Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Distinct Noob

awe i was so gonna join but now that the prizes are girl items i'm going to have to say farewell crying
but good luck with your contest whee i know your going to get some awesome entries

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
u-shet
awe i was so gonna join but now that the prizes are girl items i'm going to have to say farewell crying
but good luck with your contest whee i know your going to get some awesome entries
I can add some guy items as second choice items.

Distinct Noob

DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

if you did that i'll definitely join but i dont want you to make changes just for one entry xD

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

if you did that i'll definitely join but i dont want you to make changes just for one entry xD
nah,you just had made a good point,some people wouldnt want girl items lol.I added some guy items though.

Distinct Noob

DiddlydueDrop
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

nah,you just had made a good point,some people wouldnt want girl items lol.I added some guy items though.

i'll definitely submit an entry o: that protein fighter is to die for emotion_bandaid

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

i'll definitely submit an entry o: that protein fighter is to die for emotion_bandaid
lol,as october pregesses I might be adding more stuff.

Distinct Noob

DiddlydueDrop
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

the excitement whee
one question does the contest end at the end of october or on october 16? since 2 weeks of when u posted is october 16 o:

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet
DiddlydueDrop
u-shet

the excitement whee
one question does the contest end at the end of october or on october 16? since 2 weeks of when u posted is october 16 o:
I changed it to end of ocober cause I havent gotten any entrys yet.

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lonely Prophet

ok, so now do you win all the items? or just choose girl or boy

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
_H3llHoundZ
ok, so now do you win all the items? or just choose girl or boy
aaaalll the items,unless theres some you dont want.

Timid Ladykiller

Omg yay you pushed back the end date!
I've got a sketch but I'm still trying super hard to make time to work on the entry.

Kawaii Datemate

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Amecha
I've got a sketch but I'm still trying super hard to make time to work on the entry.
no worrys =D as long as you got it in by midnight of halloween alls good.

Timid Ladykiller

DiddlydueDrop
Amecha
no worrys =D as long as you got it in by midnight of halloween alls good.

Okay I'm sure I'll get it in well before then.
Out of the avatars you have up there do you specifically have a favorite? I think I'm going for the red and black one but I'm thinking about maybe doing a different one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff