Welcome to Gaia! ::

famey did you not like the one with the lur.?
famey
rahori
Hey, I think I might do the first one with the two, this is my first contest though so what exactly do I do? sweatdrop
What you do is draw the picture of whats described, and send it to me in a PM ^^! I'll add you to the list.

Between you, and the other contestants I'll pick the one I like best and send the prize out.

Basically, all you have to do is draw the picture and send it to me 3nodding
Okay, sounds easy enough *adds thread to fav's* I have started the sketch, but what kinda shoes do you want for the old one if not the big spikey ones? Just boots, or stilletoes?
rahori
famey
rahori
Hey, I think I might do the first one with the two, this is my first contest though so what exactly do I do? sweatdrop
What you do is draw the picture of whats described, and send it to me in a PM ^^! I'll add you to the list.

Between you, and the other contestants I'll pick the one I like best and send the prize out.

Basically, all you have to do is draw the picture and send it to me 3nodding
Okay, sounds easy enough *adds thread to fav's* I have started the sketch, but what kinda shoes do you want for the old one if not the big spikey ones? Just boots, or stilletoes?
For the old one, don't draw any shoes ^^

Water- I forgot to edit it >D will do now
I'm gonna lose the first contest. Can tell cause rahori can draw.
Water_Crystal
Did you look at my art shop sweatdrop
rahori
Water_Crystal
Yep.
Water_Crystal
rahori
Water_Crystal
Yep.
Wow, you have drawn alot of people eek I have only drawn like 32 or something
I'll work on my homework first then I'll do the second thing.
rahori
Water_Crystal
rahori
Water_Crystal
Yep.

You kind of look like Michelle Branch
/random xd
rahori
Water_Crystal
rahori
Water_Crystal
Yep.
Yes I have. Drawing people helps me improve my skills. If you looked back then my art would have been really bad. I've drawn more. Sometimes I get too lazy and don't update it.
Ok everyone, I have to go to sleep for tonight. Send any and all entries to me via PM, and hopefully we'll finish up tomarrow 3nodding
I still need to finish both. I just need to finish some homework first.
famey
Ok everyone, I have to go to sleep for tonight. Send any and all entries to me via PM, and hopefully we'll finish up tomarrow 3nodding
Michelle Branch, thats cool, Ive never heard that xd I will probably be done soon, just inking and coloring. I am just wondering are you currently wearing fishnet thinggers?
rahori
famey
Michelle Branch, thats cool, Ive never heard that xd I will probably be done soon, just inking and coloring. I am just wondering are you currently wearing fishnet thinggers?
I don't think she is. I can't see them if she is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff