Welcome to Gaia! ::

CLOSED UNTIL NEXT MONTH'S CONTEST!

I copied Ivory Lily, in ways.

This is ... a contest of sorts. I'm giving away 3 prizes. 1 Sealed Letter, 2k, and 1k.

You must be a medium quality artist. If I think that you didn't even try, and just scribbled around to enter, I will not accept it. I'm not being mean, but keep in mind that I am giving stuff away in a freebie form.

If you lose, do not get upset. I still like your art and it will most likely go in my journal anyways.

If you enter the contest, then you are acknowledging that even if you do not win, I have the right to post your art in my journal.

Winners are chosen purely from my opinion.

With that said, get to drawing.

(Besides for the second challenge, art does not have to be colored. If it is, however, you MIGHT have a better chance of winning)

Contest 1:
1. Water_Crystal [x]
2. d r a g o n f l i [x]
3. rahori [x]
4. MeiChild [x]
5. Ellecpo [x]
6. black_angel13 [x] - Winner
NO MORE ENTRIES FOR CATEGORY ONE (if you drew me one, feel free to PM it to me ^^ but it cannot be entered, sorry.)

Contest 2:
1. MeiChild [x]
2. tabascosauce [x]
3. Kilala_shippo [x]
4. Silver Fangs [x]
5. Ermentrude [x]

Contest 3:
1. MeiChild [x]
2. Bluesy [x] - Winner
3. Silver Fangs [x]
4. tabascosauce [x]
What if no one else enters?
Water_Crystal
What if no one else enters?

If no one else enters, prizes are given to whoever entered.

However there is no dead line. (But I'm hoping it won't take to long)
Going for a bit. I'll be back in about a half an hour and then I'll start the second picture.
Water_Crystal
Going for a bit. I'll be back in about a half an hour and then I'll start the second picture.
K <3

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
<center>Oh baby, oh baby.
I've never really been in these forums before.

I think I might enter.
</center>
Hey, I think I might do the first one with the two, this is my first contest though so what exactly do I do? sweatdrop
HiddenFaerie
<center>Oh baby, oh baby.
I've never really been in these forums before.

I think I might enter.
</center>
heart
rahori
Hey, I think I might do the first one with the two, this is my first contest though so what exactly do I do? sweatdrop
What you do is draw the picture of whats described, and send it to me in a PM ^^! I'll add you to the list.

Between you, and the other contestants I'll pick the one I like best and send the prize out.

Basically, all you have to do is draw the picture and send it to me 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces