Nah 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
+1 (lol) 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bump

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx════╝

Feral Bro

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M Y A R T E N T R Y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AmbitiousDESIRE

Username: doe-tails
          Art Entry: entry
          Art Type: clean digital sketch

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I do quite hope you like it, I was experimenting last night / / this morning with lights and darks, and a little sketchy-ness.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M Y A R T E N T R Y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AmbitiousDESIRE

Username: Sir Lady McGregum Phallus
          Art Entry: Go-1
          Art Type: Experimental

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx════╝

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bump :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bump :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dedicated Smoker

doe-tails

; u ;
Thank you for entering, I'm sending the trade for 100m over shortly

Dedicated Smoker

Sir Lady McGregum Phallus

emotion_bigheart
Thank you for the entry
o . o
That is a very different style of drawing ;o
It's really interesting actually haha, I looked at it with my phone and I couldn't see it that well
It just makes it a little hard to see everything when the background is dark o u o
But I really like it

Sending trade shortly

King Hero

Oooooooooh emotion_kirakira

Liberal Smoker

AmbitiousDESIRE

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, I noticed that as I was drawing, but something just felt right with it. So I kept it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I could make a quick new background for it if you wanted to take a better look at it. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And holy schnazz I didn't know that that was a thing o: The gold thing, not gonna lie. Unless you didn't put it in, or my brain was just like 'naw you can't remember that'

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =(o w o)=

Liberal Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =(o w o)=

Dedicated Smoker

Dedicated Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, I noticed that as I was drawing, but something just felt right with it. So I kept it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I could make a quick new background for it if you wanted to take a better look at it. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And holy schnazz I didn't know that that was a thing o: The gold thing, not gonna lie. Unless you didn't put it in, or my brain was just like 'naw you can't remember that'

Hahah no worries~~

Don't worry about it ^ ^
If you like, you can submit another entry if you want, but it's entirely up to you~

; u ;
Yeah, I just recently added that in there ^ ^

Liberal Smoker

AmbitiousDESIRE

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I definitely plan on submitting another entry, because I have a great idea for another avatar, and maybe one for the couple you have in there. So many ideas! :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That makes sense then! It was just so unexpected I'm like 'whoah what's this in my bubble' xD

Dedicated Smoker

xxxxxxxx╔════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I definitely plan on submitting another entry, because I have a great idea for another avatar, and maybe one for the couple you have in there. So many ideas! :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That makes sense then! It was just so unexpected I'm like 'whoah what's this in my bubble' xD

Hahah, good luck if you do end up submitting more ^ ^
I really want to conest to take off because I was planning on giving a pair of wings out as a first prize if the giveaway has enough entries, unless the person wants pure instead~~

XD Oh I'm sorry about that ahahha, I hope you enjoy the little bit of gold though~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff