Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi if you want a quick million gold than KEEP READING

I have two completely different ideas which means two prizes. First place gets one million gold cash. If i really like it i will through in a gift or something special. Honorable mentions will get 100k or a special item valued at more than 100k

RULES:

1.Please Please Please submit your artwork on this thread with a WATERMARK, while i wont steal your artwork that doesn't mean lurkers will. If i pick you as a winner i will request a non watermarked artwork to be PM'd to me. But if you post it in this thread i can more easily compare them side by side.

2. Do not submit anything I can't use as my official tattoo design, because that is my intention

OK so heres the ideas,

First one,
a mixture of a Japanese wave design and a Japanese koi fish design, i want this to be extremley colorful its gonna go on my bicep area, in between my shoulder and elbow on the outside i dont want it to wrap it around so draw it around that size. this is a very rough idea so im leaving it up to you, do what you think looks good... this is where if you do a good job i will throw in extra gold.
SAMPLES: http://thegrandnarrative.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-great-wave-off-kanagawa-hokusai-iconic-japanese-art.jpg http://waterseaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/koi-fish-art.jpg

Second,
This is closer to home, i want an Irish Gaelic tattoo because that's my heritage.
I DON'T WANT A CELTIC KNOT... so don't do it. i want a four leave clover design with this quote in Gaelic 'Cha d'dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras -- No door ever closed, but another opened' i don't want the English translation in the design obviously but its there so you know what means, it means a alot to me for different reasons and i want it to be the focal point of the tattoo but i still want the four leaf clover and maybe a green flowy design with it. This will go on my forearm in between my wrist and inner elbow it doesn't have to fill that area but i want it to be that long.
I don't have any samples for this sorry.

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ALSO please post a TBE so i know how many people are going to submit

Festive Bunny

watermark?? once you post something of yours on the internet its coprighted heart

Festive Bunny

Qaup
Hi if you want a quick million gold than KEEP READING

I have two completely different ideas which means two prizes. First place gets one million gold cash. If i really like it i will through in a gift or something special. Honorable mentions will get 100k or a special item valued at more than 100k

RULES:

1.Please Please Please submit your artwork on this thread with a WATERMARK, while i wont steal your artwork that doesn't mean lurkers will. If i pick you as a winner i will request a non watermarked artwork to be PM'd to me. But if you post it in this thread i can more easily compare them side by side.

2. Do not submit anything I can't use as my official tattoo design, because that is my intention

OK so heres the ideas,

First one,
a mixture of a Japanese wave design and a Japanese koi fish design, i want this to be extremley colorful its gonna go on my bicep area, in between my shoulder and elbow on the outside i dont want it to wrap it around so draw it around that size. this is a very rough idea so im leaving it up to you, do what you think looks good... this is where if you do a good job i will throw in extra gold.
SAMPLES:http://thegrandnarrative.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-great-wave-off-kanagawa-hokusai-iconic-japanese-art.jpg[/img]samplehttp://waterseaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/koi-fish-art.jpg[/img]sample
Second,
This is closer to home, i want an Irish Gaelic tattoo because that's my heritage.
I DON'T WANT A CELTIC KNOT... so don't do it. i want a four leave clover design with this quote in Gaelic 'Cha d'dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras -- No door ever closed, but another opened' i don't want the English translation in the design obviously but its there so you know what means, it means a alot to me for different reasons and i want it to be the focal point of the tattoo but i still want the four leaf clover and maybe a green flowy design with it. This will go on my forearm in between my wrist and inner elbow it doesn't have to fill that area but i want it to be that long.
I don't have any samples for this sorry.

your example sites dont show up it comes up as error and also you trust a gaian to draw you a design and only winning 1m and a tattoo is for life 0.0

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mollydollyrar
watermark?? once you post something of yours on the internet its coprighted heart
That doesnt prevent anyone from stealing you work. but if you dont mind putting it out there than thats up to you.

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mollydollyrar

your example sites dont show up it comes up as error and also you trust a gaian to draw you a design and only winning 1m and a tattoo is for life 0.0
Just because i pick a winner doesnt mean im bound to get the tattoo, im just looking for ideas. also 1million gold is a lot for just a small piece of artwork many people will do it for free.

Festive Bunny

Qaup
mollydollyrar

Just because i pick a winner doesnt mean im bound to get the tattoo, im just looking for ideas. also 1million gold is a lot for just a small piece of artwork many people will do it for free.

u cant steal whats copyright XD you dont need anything to show it your the person who downloads that post onto the net is legally the copyright owner of that work and ok for the tattoo bound thingy O_O sure anyone can steal everyone knows and everyone does it but if you get caught they on your page well your screwed >.<

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mollydollyrar
Qaup
mollydollyrar

u cant steal whats copyright XD you dont need anything to show it your the person who downloads that post onto the net is legally the copyright owner of that work and ok for the tattoo bound thingy O_O sure anyone can steal everyone knows and everyone does it but if you get caught they on your page well your screwed >.<
Dude. Its gaia online no copyright lawyer is gonna do s**t about it. Worst you can do is get someone banned and than they just make a new account and do it again. I posted that as a heads up to anyone who posted here, because it does happen and I didn't want to feel bad. But there is no reason for you to come to my page and start an argument about everything i say, so leave. This is for people who would like to submit a design for the contest. Not for why ever your here. So again, Please leave.

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mollydollyrar
Also please delete your posts as they are un-necessary spam in my thread.

Festive Bunny

Qaup
mollydollyrar
Qaup
mollydollyrar

Dude. Its gaia online no copyright lawyer is gonna do s**t about it. Worst you can do is get someone banned and than they just make a new account and do it again. I posted that as a heads up to anyone who posted here, because it does happen and I didn't want to feel bad. But there is no reason for you to come to my page and start an argument about everything i say, so leave. This is for people who would like to submit a design for the contest. Not for why ever your here. So again, Please leave.

since you say please ok i am sorry

Shy Smoker

I wish you luck!

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
I wish you luck!
thank you!!

Interesting Nerd

Good luck! I want to stick around to see the entries if you don't mind. :3

Gracious Ladykiller

i wish i could draw so i could help you out :c
good luck <3

MorosElian's Husband

If you like my art I will draw for you. Here is my DA http://the-bound-prince.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff