Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

~WELCOME~

~About the Contest

~ Before we start, let it be said that this is my first effort to make a multi post contest, Please bare with me.
~ I'm looking for a logo to be created, for a house music brand to use while partying and running boat parties in Ibiza! (Please see Description for more details)
~ I have plenty of gold, and shall add more prizes to the contest, if I see fit!
~ I would like you to post in ORANGE So I notice your post, thanks!

News~
15/02/2012 - Started creating contest.
15/02/2012 - Less than two hours, and contest is up!

29/02/2012 - Contest Estimated closing time.

[Introduction][Contents][Decription][Prizes][Entries][Reserved][Reserved][Reserved]

Benevolent Lunatic

~CONTENTS~

So, Out contents table can be seen here, and at the bottom of all the first page posts.
All contents tables contain links to that post.
Feel something is missing? That's why I reserved some posts!
Please feel free to mention something you feel is missing. The more help the better!

~Introduction~
~Contents~
~Decription~
~Prizes~
~Entries~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~

[Introduction][Contents][Decription][Prizes][Entries][Reserved][Reserved][Reserved]

Benevolent Lunatic

~DESCRIPTION~

So, it seems you're that interested, that you managed to make it down to post #3!
Either that, or you're really that bored and just felt like browsing (or maybe you just wanted ideas for setting up your own contest!)

Well, however you got here, you're here now!

Now, for the contest...

Let me tell you some info.... Dirtyfunk are a UK house brand who run boat parties, club events, and mansion parties, up and down the country, and in Ibiza...
This year we are going to go to Ibiza, for 4 months, and run weekly boat parties.
We've decided, that the name Dirtyfunk, doesn't sound as appropriate in Ibiza as it does in the UK, so have a new name, for our Ibiza season, and we need a logo design!

Now, I do the flyer-work myself, and am bored of it, so I thought I'd pass the logo creating onto the experts here on Gaia, as I know how lovely all of your artwork is!

I want a logo creating for our new name, like you would normal art, with colours... brushes, shading, digitally created etc.
I do NOT want you to use an online text generator!
Or any sort of text generator.

My preferred colours, match the name, and are oranges and yellows.
Although, our original logo s pink, so feel free to try that.
Any colour is fine, but at least you know preferable, and don't make it complete black.

And the name is....

Sunkissed Ibiza

- Adding ... We would also like some lips on the logo, like for sunkissed... maybe above the i in Sunkissed? Must be same colour as logo smile

If you're looking to Score extra brownie points, feel free to do a mini logo variation (SI) as well.

NO BACKGROUNDS!

Benevolent Lunatic

~PRIZES~

So as the title says, 1Mil+ In Prizes.

I shall now show you the breakdown on this.

1st Place - 500k
2nd Place - 250k
3rd Place - 150k
4th Place - 50k
5th Place - 25k
5x Good Effort Prizes @ 10k.

As Stated in a previous post, I can add prizes to the contest at any point, when I see fit.
Prizes will be given for things you may have said that I thought of as epic, maybe ideas for the brand, or anything you can think of!

~Extra Prizes~

BrittRae13 - First person in! ~ Random Prize To be awarded!

Benevolent Lunatic

~ENTRIES~

No Entries Just Yet, But Check Back Soon!

Want your prizes sooner?

The faster you get the contest entries in, the faster I can fall in love with a design.
Contest may be closed earlier than 29/02/2012, if I find a good enough design.
Please note: All participants of the contest will be notified that the contest is ending early, and will be given 3 days to complete entries (if the contest is closed early).

Benevolent Lunatic

Benevolent Lunatic

Benevolent Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out