Welcome to Gaia! ::

yes moving can be quite a hassel xp
Yay for not dead Des. Or is she undead? stare
[Des]
Sorrrrryyy I've been taking so long. When I set up the contest I had no idea I'd be moving this month. Anyway, attempts to track down Jay and Chance have failed. If I can haul Aki over here (we work at the same store and when I'm not there, she's there and visa versa) since her comp is broken then I may get her vote. Either way results will be posted by the end of this week (tying up all or most loose ends before I leave Sunday!) and Jake and I will just have to vote for what we think Chance and Jay would like best. 3nodding

PS I'm not dead!! Yet... oi.

ZOmbie des? X3
more like night of the living Des... stare
Aww, and I wanted Jay to see the picture of him with boobies. gonk xp
NeOnArT23
more like night of the living Des... stare

Dawn of the Des xd
*paces around anxiously again...*

>.>
<.<

gonk
Winners postedddd!!!

Like I said in the first post, i'll send out prizes tonight and tomorrow. Gotta go get my friend her computer back. *runs off*
*claps* DYN-O-MITE!!!
Coolness.

And err.. I'd like to point out that I tied with Luv_Inuyasha for most entries.... there was an entry of mine on page... 26 I believe, a few minutes before the deadline, that you never saw. sweatdrop

And... blah. The links to some of the pictures don't work..

Shirtless Seeker

whee Everyone did great! 3nodding And you did a great job Des, even though you were quite busy. whee This was a fun contest! biggrin
taekwondogirl
Coolness.

And err.. I'd like to point out that I tied with Luv_Inuyasha for most entries.... there was an entry of mine on page... 26 I believe, a few minutes before the deadline, that you never saw. sweatdrop

And... blah. The links to some of the pictures don't work..

Oooh! I did miss it... I'll change that then! Thanks for pointing it out!
Yep yep, and thank you. 3nodding
And now all the prizes are sent out! Wheeeeee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff