Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH!! I MUUUUUUST ENTER!! ^^ .. first. .I must finish my two commissions!
MaoMi
OH!! I MUUUUUUST ENTER!! ^^ .. first. .I must finish my two commissions!

I look forward to it 3nodding
Hmm... ::thinks about possible scenarios for an entry::
I hope I have enough time to enter >.<
Malchiki-poo
I hope I have enough time to enter >.<

You should. If I don't get a nice amount of entries by the due date I'll extend it... or if I get enough people asking me to.

How do people attract people to their contests? Not many people seem interested.... Is the prize not big enough? When I get more gold i'll add to it. xd
oo! i gotta join this! *bounces around and looks at calender* i should have enough time...
yeah!! I'm definatly entering this competition!

xd
It'll be nothing much, coming from me, but I'll do it (for the prize sweatdrop )

My drawing style is chibi though... xp
troublemaker
It'll be nothing much, coming from me, but I'll do it (for the prize sweatdrop )

My drawing style is chibi though... xp

That's fine. There's a best chibi category too. 3nodding
Well alrighty, I wasn't gonna do this contest until at least few weeks later since it's so far from the dead line (and I hate waiting XD) But I started doodling the other day and well one CG led to another and I finished a piccy.

I know there are some error.. like Des's hair is longer then it should be (I always make hair too long) and I originally didn't mean to make the front of it revealing, but I didn't have a reference at the time I was drawing it so just went with it anyway.

So yeah~ picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DreamShadows
Well alrighty, I wasn't gonna do this contest until at least few weeks later since it's so far from the dead line (and I hate waiting XD) But I started doodling the other day and well one CG led to another and I finished a piccy.

I know there are some error.. like Des's hair is longer then it should be (I always make hair too long) and I originally didn't mean to make the front of it revealing, but I didn't have a reference at the time I was drawing it so just went with it anyway.

So yeah~ picture.

*IMAGE CUT*

Ohhh! I love it! The outfit looks even more school girl like, which is great! I always make hair a lot longer then it's sposed to be. If I were to make Des accurate her hair should only go half way down her back but it always goes down past her butt. ^-^ Great job!
I drew Aki ^.^ She's in a good mood. Maybe she's chasing after some cute boy she saw. lol

Aki
Kyralelle
I drew Aki ^.^ She's in a good mood. Maybe she's chasing after some cute boy she saw. lol

Aki

Yay! Adorable! She does look very happy. Great job!
ok heres my pic i hope i win sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff