None/not entering 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome! To Taiyou's Very first art contest! I'm not so good with designs and layouts, so deal with me. Hahaha....Anyways, let's cut Straight to the chase!
There are four separate categories: Summer Uniform, Summer Casual, Winter Uniform, and Winter Casual. The winner of each "Division" will win 100k. There are also other ways you may earn gold while drawing
Now...Shall we continue?

oo. Table of Contents
o1. Rules
o2. Character Information
o3. Categories/Entries
o4. Affiliates/Links
o5. Story excerpts

Awarding prizes: August 27th

Prizes will come from: iReq

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Rules:

→ I own the right to use and display any art you submit, because it is my character. (For personal Banners or Post styles) I Will NOT use it to make gold/or money. I Will not sell it or claim it as my own.

→ Please PM me any art.

→ 1/2 body or more

→ Limit entry is one per each outfit + Couple (overall limit: 5)

Watermarked "entries" are not entries. Anything watermarked will not be accepted into the contest. (As stated in Forum regulation) Signatures are A-OK and recommended

→ If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

→ TOS applies

→ I DO NOT accept arts that use a base (ex: [x]) Original Pixel arts are fine~

→ Artehst-kun, and Elementalphantomthief both have status in this thread. Their word is also law, they will let me know of any wrong-doing.

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Austria Yuuki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:: Austria Yuuki (ゆうき , オーストリア)
Species:: Human (Persona User)
Eye Color:: Golden Honey-brown
Skin:: Peach
Hair:: Reddish-purple
Hair length:: Long, middle back straight hair with curled end on side bangs.
Body Type:: Hour-glass figure
General Disposition:: With her friends she acts confident, but reality is that she's pretty shy. Austria doesn't have a great sense of balance, and often trips a lot. Recently though, she's begun to smile often.
Background Story: Austria was born and raised in Inaba. She wasn't a loner in school, but was too afraid to try making friends and/or being rejected. When She entered High school she finally made friends with Kou and Daisuke who were on the sports teams. They helped her open up when she became the basketball team's manager in hopes to get closer to Kou.

Then she met Yosuke, who made her feel good about herself and self-confident. She eventually developed a crush on him and become like a lost puppy with him or Kou. So ashamed with herself for liking two people she withdrew until Hero transferred. She had also experienced the Other TV world and received her Persona (Tenaga-jin) with out facing her inner self which is when she joined the team.

Her Resolution Persona is: Uzume

Summer Uniform: [Example with shoes] [Example with Color]

Winter Uniform: [Winter Uniform, with black socks]

Summer Casual With Flip-flops [Ex. 1] [Ex. 2] [Ex. 3] [Ex. 4]

Winter Casual: [Outfit]

EXTRA: She ALWAYS wears her purple flower Hair clip

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Winners:

Summer Uniform: (100k Prize)
Astraea Soroka [Entry]

Summer Casual: (100k Prize)
[Machika] [Entry]

Winter Uniform: (100k Prize)
Parasitic Principles [Entry]

Winter Casual: (100k Prize)
Alutaps [Entry]

Couple Art (200k prize)
Aphrodisiaddict [Entry]

Hime's Pick (50k)
RAIFOKU [ENTRY]

Best Traditional (50k)
iiStrawberryPocky [Entry]

Best Chibi (50k)
P0ck3t [Entry]

Best Digital (50k)
Aphrodisiaddict [Entry]

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Affliliates:

PM me to become an affiliate

[link]
User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3993vot][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2croghy.jpg[/img][/url]

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Story excerpts:

Ding, ding, ding, ding…A cry to many of hopeless hearts. On such days, when the fog covered the land where it blinded even the sharpest eye, there seemed little hope for the fools. One such fool was Yuuki, Austria.

Hopelessly she attempted to run through the dense, white fog. She sighed and stopped, figuring she would be late no matter how much running she did. Not to mention it would save her from bruising, bumping into pole after pole. Austria continued to slowly work her way through the endless blur. “Uwaaaah!” followed by a crash, that’s all she could hear. Yet…the voice sounded familiar. “H-Hanamura-sama?” She questioned. A figure came into focus; sure enough it was Hanamura, Yosuke.

Yosuke was Austria’s friend and classmate, someone she’d met six months back when he’d transferred from the city for his parents’ work. She was one of the few people not to judge Junes becoming so popular, often saying “Junes isn’t running companies out of business! People choose where to shop, so don’t blame Junes or Hanamura-sama!!” trying to defend him, although indirectly embarrassing him at the same time. He was dear to her heart; she was never going to let him go…

It was a Monday, not her favorite day of the week but the chance to be with Yosuke always made it better. Well…Yosuke or Ichijou, Kou. Kou was her classmate the previous year, and part of the basketball team she managed. “Th-This is not the time to be thinking about this!” Yosuke raised an eyebrow in confusion and laughed, “You’re so weird. Hop on; we only have three minutes ‘til we’re late.” Austria hesitated at Yosuke’s offer, for it wasn’t like he was the best cyclist she’d ever met. None-the-less, she wouldn’t need a blemish on her attendance so early on. Austria sat on the back of the bright yellow bicycle and wrapped her arms around Yosuke’s torso. Quickly they were on their way with the wind whipping her hair against her face fiercely.

One minute left, after Yosuke threw his bike to the side, the duo dashed to class. They skidded in, and right as they sat, the final bell sounded. Austria felt relief wash over her body. Then a thought popped into her head and she had the urge to tell Yosuke, “Hey, Morooka isn’t on our case…Odd right? He is soo…UGH!” Yosuke chuckled, “Don’t jinx it, ha...It is our first day.” She nodded in agreement. No sooner had she finished than the teacher walked in, a student she’d yet to meet followed behind quietly. “Silence!” the older man yelled. “I, Mr. Morooka, am your new homeroom Teacher from today!” Austria prepared herself for “King Moron’s” infamous speeches.

“I know its spring and love is in the air. But I will not tolerate association the opposite sex. I'll be watching over you like an eagle to make sure you live the life of proper students!” Yosuke made an exasperated sound, “Ok Then. Let me introduce a new student; a troubled youth who has transferred to this small rural town from the big bad city. He is a delinquent you understand? You girls shouldn't flirt with him!” Austria held back a giggle, her only thought being “Psh, flirt with him? Umm…No thanks. He’s nothing as beautiful as Hanamura-sama or Kou-sama!!” A blush lit up her cheeks at a thought of kissing either, “Urk.” Yosuke looked at her oddly, and she blushed crimson in embarrassment. “Seta-san, introduce yourself.”

The silver haired boy paused, “Who are you calling a delinquent?” Morooka’s face burned, “What are you, in your rebellious phase? Alright! Your name is now in my list of rotten students” He took a breath, “You're in a new place now so leave your bad ways in your old home. Don't think you can misbehave and pickup girls as you please here! …Kids these days are worst than those in the past don't you think? All of you with your cell phone dating...” He rambled on, Austria’s interest fading.

“Teacher, The new transfer student can sit over here right?” Austria perked her head; it was Satonaka, Chie who had spoken so boldly. Austria didn’t personally know Chie, but she did sit behind the girl who always wore a bright green warm-up jacket that was far out of uniform policy. “Oh? I see. Okay, now your seat will be over there next to Satonaka-san. Go ahead and take a seat quickly!”

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
OPEN

______________________The OCS__________________________
[Austria] [Cinnamon] [Daisuke] [Hanon] [Neros] [Requiem] [Shiro] [Yui]

Toxic Nerd

User Image
мy ηaмε нappεηs τo Ьε E-087, Aяяσω
xxxxxxxxxxxxxωнaτ мιgнτ youяs Ьε?

°°------------------------------------------°°

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

----------------------------------

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
/Glomp

Toxic Nerd

User Image

//Frantically typed mine to ensure first post/ ;DD

Where do you think Rabu's disappeared to? ; A;
I miss her~!

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
IDK...I haven't heard from her in a long while D;
I Miss her too

Naughty Phantom

Aww I missed first post ><

I miss rabu to I been leaving posts at her thread (before I knew everyone was here) I was trying to keep it alive for her... *felt left out since she was at the threads while everyone hanged without her*

Toxic Nerd

User Image

That's right ele ;D //pets

&& I know ; A;
It's like "awdyhfvnkjl,ewsdcxlkj COME BACK ; A; //sobs"

Dapper Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
D: /cry face

BRB gotta make sure the house is pretty

Toxic Nerd

User Image

//Huggles Req
Why does the house have to be pree?