Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

User Image

User Image

Hello! This is an art contest. I want you to draw stuff then I'll give you things. I'll be doing all of the deciding/prize giving. I'll go over prizes, what to draw, how to submit and technical details.
My name is Laura too! Now here are the things you care about:

Deadline is December 20TH
The deadline is very flexible too so don't get to caught up on it. Although if you try and submit something to me after I have ended the contest that won't work.

Updates

Sept. 7 - opened contest yay oh and listen to Perturbator if you're out of inspiration ; D

What to draw
I have a single character I would like to be drawn. I'll try and give you guys as many examples and refs as possible but please take note that this image is the ref I made and should be paid most attention too: Primary Reference. That being said she can be wearing anything (or nothing) you choose.

Extra references can be found here.

It may (or may not be) important to you to know what she's like so here's a little description for you;

Her name is Deelilah, yes but call her Dee.
She dwells in your typically poorly furnished flat which is provided to her as part of her salary for the corporation she works for, digitalizing human memories and selling them.
She's a number-phile, she's naive and is a lot more uncomfortable in her job than she lets on.
Questions regarding her in more thorough detail are welcome.

But as the contest sort of (very bluntly) hints at - make it cyberpunky. Make it sexy too.

In order to submit a thingy - put it in a post, give me a link then quote me so I notice! Haha.

What you'll get
I have decided to make the prizes dependant on how many entries I have. As it stands presently there will be four tiers: <10, 10-20,20-30,40+. Steam keys will start being added to the prize boxes below at 20 entrants. So while the boxes might not seem particularly titillating at the moment hopefully that'll change as I add keys in there. On top of that I have billions of golds worth of items sitting around in my inventory that I will happily plop into prize pool if I sense interest.

This is another part of why the deadline is so flexible - so that people don't feel like it's not worth it to enter right away. You have to understand that as I have spent money on keys I don't want to give them all away for 3 or 4 pieces of art. Hopefully that seems fair.

Here's the prize box that I will update continuously with new stuff.

User Image

Quotable Genius

Entries go here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out