Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto, Naruto... or should I say, Gaioh? I love this month's item! ((huggles it)) YAY, a ninja headband! Look, I'm an adult! xd

*cough* Please excuse my insanity! And please post more questions... no one has asked any more, and I'm afraid to make them up on me own... I'd make 'em too personal or something. Or, hey, maybe I won't... ((thinks))
Okay, I have two pictures to enter. They both suck.

Pic 1
Pic 2

I think you're me, only female. Seriously. With the anime and the manga and the violin and the drawing and the insanity and the proper grammar and the videogames and the DDR and the writing and the birthyear and the spelling of "grey" and...

I drew you like this because your hobbies suggested you didn't get out into sunlight much sweatdrop , and they also suggested you were more of the "gamer girl" type who is less likely to care about clothes than, ahem, other girls. ((STDs - stereotypically teenaged girls. They came to my science class on drugs. Annoyed the heck outta me.))

Anyway, I don't think I broke any rules...
Damien Alexandre
Okay, I have two pictures to enter. They both suck.

Pic 1
Pic 2

I think you're me, only female. Seriously. With the anime and the manga and the violin and the drawing and the insanity and the proper grammar and the videogames and the DDR and the writing and the birthyear and the spelling of "grey" and...

I drew you like this because your hobbies suggested you didn't get out into sunlight much sweatdrop , and they also suggested you were more of the "gamer girl" type who is less likely to care about clothes than, ahem, other girls. ((STDs - stereotypically teenaged girls. They came to my science class on drugs. Annoyed the heck outta me.))

Anyway, I don't think I broke any rules...

Thank you so much for the entries! And also for the explanation. I was glad to receive that... And how funny that we have so much in common! ^^ Maybe we should chat sometime!

For others: I added yet another answer, but they're my own questions... please give me questions to answer! Damien Alexandre also added two entries into the contest; be sure to check those out. I think I am going to add a "Tips/ FAQ's" section for this contest, too.

Yay, good luck everybody!
Heh heh, spiders... I'm pretty good with spiders, it's ants I'm afraid of. *shudders* I get one on me and I freak out. I'm sure it's pretty funny to watch...

But I'm with you on the fear of heights. I'm fine if I'm locked into or strapped into something, though.
I'm surprised you feel the same way... eek Wauggh, I'm loving this contest. It's so fun to see what people think and stuff. Wow, I'm feelign illiterate. But alas, that's me. I'm doing my contest dance! Well, not really... but I'm happy with the contest. I can wait 'til I get more entrants/entries! I need to make more gold, too, and thus offer more for the prizes...
Oh crap i spelled your name leanne instead of leanna stressed and that was one of your pet peeves lol! Im sorry. Dude i was actually pretty confident about mine but since ive seen the other 2 i dont feel so great sweatdrop man those were really good. Also..i didnt do my research so well. I put the bat keychain on your bag rather than your pants...i made you and outdoor girl which clearly isnt right. Im definately making another -.-

question: If you do multiple entries...do they have to look the same or can i change the look i first gave you completely?
boredd

question: If you do multiple entries...do they have to look the same or can i change the look i first gave you completely?

Nope, they don't have to look the same at all! If Gaia had been working yesterday, you would have seen that question answered in the FAQ's I tried to post. Well, at least I saved it! And since Gaia seems to be working a little better now, I'll go and try to post them up. Thanks much. ^_^

Somebody PLEASE ask me some questions...

EDIT: Okay, I guess it just re-loaded on its own... but I also added a Post Directory and another update. Mini-Contest #1, coming soon!
boredd
Oh crap i spelled your name leanne instead of leanna stressed and that was one of your pet peeves lol! Im sorry. Dude i was actually pretty confident about mine but since ive seen the other 2 i dont feel so great sweatdrop man those were really good. Also..i didnt do my research so well. I put the bat keychain on your bag rather than your pants...i made you and outdoor girl which clearly isnt right. Im definately making another -.-

o_____O Really... good? Does not compute. *falls over dead*

I think I'm too hard on myself, though... You know how long that stupid violin took me?! And then I realized that I could've just gotten my own violin outta the case and tilted it to draw from. *smacks head* I'm an idiot.

But thank you for the praise!
Heh... everyone is their own worst critic. ^_^
Cruzle needs art?! I shall give art!... just... lemme finish up a few existing things first. sweatdrop
Yay, art from Kit! I mean, no, I'm not biased, but... Yaya, thanks for coming, Kit! No, definately not biased, but very happy with every new person interested. And this way, Kit, you can find out more about me than you ever wanted to know... ((shudders))

Well, some one, at least ask me questions! gonk
I changed a few things around a bit more, so be sure to look at the updates! Mini-Contest #1 (of two, unless I add another) coming August 1! (Unless something happens... if so, I apologize.) Thanks for coming! Please return!
No fair, you get to take Physics as a sophomore. crying All sophomores in my high school have to take Biology....... I don't wanna learn about Biology!
I liked Biology! It was the first year of science I've ever enjoyed. And I can't believe your school would hold you back like that! That sucks. xp

For the rest of you, I added the new Mini-Contest on the first page, 8th post. Be sure to check it out! I think it will appeal to many because you don't have to draw anything. I mean, I HOPE it wil appeal to people... sweatdrop
Hey howdy hey! This is a bump! How's it all going? My God I'm tired.
School is starting soon, for one thing. ~*sob*~ It makes me hurt right here ~*points to kneecap*~.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

I think I might actually get started now, for whatever reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff