Welcome to Gaia! ::

owo

<3 1 100.0% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42

Pirate Santa

Part of me wants to make a joke about how I got so many heads (any pun that involves 'giving head' or 'getting ahead' works there really.) But that would be crude and/or eyerollingly bad.

So I haven't talked to you in a while. what's up?
hahah (:

the past few weeks have been crazy. just so much stuff going on in my life right now. but they are all good changes (yes i am sickeningly optimistic). how are you?
Sweetkitty
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
It is indeed. Yes, he is a nice and cool person
mine is great too. i don't think i would stay in a job very long if i couldn't get along with my boss.
That's good to hear. Oh aww. That stinks.
i get along fine with my current boss (: it is good.
Sweetkitty
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
User Image
thanks for bumping for me so much <3 i'm actually going to be closing down the thread. are you questing anything?
You are welcome. wow that is a short time. Yes, I am still questing for kittens items
yeah i pretty much stopped getting on gaia and the art thing was kind of a bust haha.

let me send you some thank you gold for the bumps (:
Mia_Rose333
flyyydreamgrl
Mia_Rose333
hey i wanted to update you. i'm closing the contest and i'll be sending out consolation participation gold in the next few days. hope you understand (:

Oh wow ok! So we will know what place we got soon then?
there are no places. there wasn't enough art to award places, even if i wanted to (see rule 6). i am sending consolation gold instead to thank you for your time and effort.
flyyydreamgrl
flyyydreamgrl

if you did art for this contest please PM me and i'll send you some consolation gold! contest is closing.
from first page!

i have notified the one person who submitted something and about to PM someone else who showed me a WIP. i don't think there was any other activity than that but please PM if you were working on something.
some further explanation:

i don't really gaia anymore so it looks like i lasted from july - oct, which is a lot longer than i expected to be staying in the first place. that plus some things happened irl that make me unable to continue hosting the contest. i am sending consolation gold as a thank you for time and effort.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
flyyydreamgrl
Pirate Santa

Part of me wants to make a joke about how I got so many heads (any pun that involves 'giving head' or 'getting ahead' works there really.) But that would be crude and/or eyerollingly bad.

So I haven't talked to you in a while. what's up?
hahah (:

the past few weeks have been crazy. just so much stuff going on in my life right now. but they are all good changes (yes i am sickeningly optimistic). how are you?

Yay for being a sickeningly optimistic optometrist! Power of positive thinking! It's time to snorkel ninja juice!

I am glad everything seems to be on the up for you, some of my other friends are in troubled times. And crazy life is crazy.

why is it you're trying to give me gold? Is it... is it blood money!? *big grin*
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
It is indeed. Yes, he is a nice and cool person
mine is great too. i don't think i would stay in a job very long if i couldn't get along with my boss.
That's good to hear. Oh aww. That stinks.
i get along fine with my current boss (: it is good.
That's good to hear. ^_^
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
User Image
thanks for bumping for me so much <3 i'm actually going to be closing down the thread. are you questing anything?
You are welcome. wow that is a short time. Yes, I am still questing for kittens items
yeah i pretty much stopped getting on gaia and the art thing was kind of a bust haha.

let me send you some thank you gold for the bumps (:

Oh I see. emotion_hug

Thank you for the golds.
Pirate Santa
Yay for being a sickeningly optimistic optometrist! Power of positive thinking! It's time to snorkel ninja juice!

I am glad everything seems to be on the up for you, some of my other friends are in troubled times. And crazy life is crazy.

why is it you're trying to give me gold? Is it... is it blood money!? *big grin*
i'm not sure how well snorkeling ninja juice would go, but i'm down!

haha! unfortunately nothing as exciting as blood money. i'm about to disappear off gaia indefinitely again and don't have any use for it p:
Sweetkitty
Oh I see. emotion_hug

Thank you for the golds.
no problem! (: about to leave gaia again haha.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
flyyydreamgrl
Pirate Santa

i'm not sure how well snorkeling ninja juice would go, but i'm down!

haha! unfortunately nothing as exciting as blood money. i'm about to disappear off gaia indefinitely again and don't have any use for it p:

Yeah, I wondered that too when I wrote it. What is 'ninja juice'? You don't normally snorkel a liquid, did I mean 'gargle'? Why does ninja juice snorkeling have a time? Is it a once daily event, or a yearly celebration? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Ok, so I can still say it's blood money, I'll just have to say I murdered you for it. And if you don't log on then everyone will assume that it's true.

*starts throwing money at my crew* Arr mehearties, yer captain do be a vicious fiend here's the loot from my latest conquests!
flyyydreamgrl
Sweetkitty
Oh I see. emotion_hug

Thank you for the golds.
no problem! (: about to leave gaia again haha.
yes I will miss you.
flyyydreamgrl
Mia_Rose333
flyyydreamgrl
Mia_Rose333
hey i wanted to update you. i'm closing the contest and i'll be sending out consolation participation gold in the next few days. hope you understand (:

Oh wow ok! So we will know what place we got soon then?
there are no places. there wasn't enough art to award places, even if i wanted to (see rule 6). i am sending consolation gold instead to thank you for your time and effort.

Awe that sucks I really wanted to win first crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces