• Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
kandykahne
I'm trying to get Cherry to give it a shot... Either way, here's a bump to help you get noticed. Took me a while to find this thread again so it probably isn't being seen by too many potential artists either... heart

Tell Cherry to hurry up, please. This contest only has 20 days left!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
pj444
User Image

Agent Spax
User Image

Wonderfully Atrocious
User Image

Shadowolf
User Image

hundurr
User Image

amorousrapture
User Image

Swagga Swag
User Image

Only 20 days left! Come one, come all! This 2 million gold has to go to somebody!

Generous Poster

Darth Daddicus
kandykahne
I'm trying to get Cherry to give it a shot... Either way, here's a bump to help you get noticed. Took me a while to find this thread again so it probably isn't being seen by too many potential artists either... heart

Ummmm, why are you quoting me, then? You do know you can quote her just as easily as you can quote me, right? And I'm pretty sure you & I are supposed to do our best to keep our distance, not find reasons to communicate... Just sayin'....

Here, I'll even lend you a hand....

CherryblueSky

Hola chica! Seems our former friend, the genius, forgot how to contact you directly so I'm helping him out by passing the message along.

Only 20 days left apparently... Better get on it! I guess you can put my xmas avi & bump stamp on the back burner for now... LOL I'm hilarious!!!

Alright, gots to go. Love you, hun!!! *hugs*

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
kandykahne
Darth Daddicus
kandykahne

Ummmm, why are you quoting me, then? You do know you can quote her just as easily as you can quote me, right? And I'm pretty sure you & I are supposed to do our best to keep our distance, not find reasons to communicate... Just sayin'....

CherryblueSky

Hola chica! Seems our former friend, the genius, forgot how to contact you directly so I'm helping him out by passing the message along.

Only 20 days left apparently... Better get on it! I guess you can put my xmas avi & bump stamp on the back burner for now... LOL I'm hilarious!!!

First of all, LMAO! Love you hun! emotion_hug

Second, I had worked on some things, but I totally forgot about the deadline when I started school. Betwedn english papers and NaNoWriMo, I'm pretty swamped, but I'll try my best to get them to you Darth!

Third, I totally forgot to tell you, kandi! I lost your bump stamp in tje great harddrive crash of '12! I was sad, so I've bern trying to remember what I did, but there will be no backburner damnit! emotion_donotwant

Generous Poster

CherryblueSky
kandykahne
Darth Daddicus
kandykahne

CherryblueSky

First of all, LMAO! Love you hun! emotion_hug

Second, I had worked on some things, but I totally forgot about the deadline when I started school. Betwedn english papers and NaNoWriMo, I'm pretty swamped, but I'll try my best to get them to you Darth!

Third, I totally forgot to tell you, kandi! I lost your bump stamp in tje great harddrive crash of '12! I was sad, so I've bern trying to remember what I did, but there will be no backburner damnit! emotion_donotwant

It won't let me blow up your tip jar, damnit!! Me loves mah Cherry & wants to make it rain on a b***h!

Okay I haven't slept & I'm talkin' all crazy like. Too bad I've gotta long a** night ahead of me so there is no sign of relief in the near future... Lawd help anyone around me for the next 24 hours. It can only go downhill from here!!

As for the bump, were you workin' on the candy cane heart thing still? I don't think you ever mentioned any other ideas you had... No worries on gettin' it to me quickly.

For now, I still bump w/the stamp Bronx made for me despite it's Halloweenish theme. Hell, I figure it goes w/my refusal to change outta my Halloween avi til you dress me for Christmas! LOL

I just got this damn get-up & I ain't puttin' my dirty avi back on. I, at least, wanna throw that s**t in the wash first.

Okay, I'll stop spammin' Darth thread w/my ramblin'... for now, anyways. wink

Cherry, you know you can throw somethin' together real quick, blow the competition outta the water & still have time to dress me in my holiday duds, finish my bump stamp, breeze through your hw, spend some quality time w/hubby & relax w/your adorable, crazy leg-climber of a kitteh w/out even breakin' a sweat.

So send Darth the winning entry, get your Gaia loot, send me a signed copy after it's published & invite me to join you for the first big book signing! Oh yeah, y'all better not forget us little people when ya make it big.

Get ready for the red carpet guys! You're well on your way!! Make me proud!!

*hugs* *luffs* *glomps*

Oh & Darth, best of luck to you, sir.

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
osadias I want to, but my college classes are my priority. :C Try remaking the thread in the Art Requests c: You might get a few more people.

Friend

I'll give it a try!
Would you like W.I.P's? Or just the final outcomes?

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
S i r P o o n
I'll give it a try!
Would you like W.I.P's? Or just the final outcomes?

Works in progress are fine. Just hurry because there are only 15 days left before the contest is over.

Invisible Heckler

8,950 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Champion 300
There's definitely more on the way, but I just wanted to show what I had so far
X
X
Which isn't much, but I might even finish more before today is over
This has to be a new record for me procrastinating sweatdrop
When did I first post in this thread? lol
(Edit: In case it wasn't clear, this is for The Tale of Jasper story)

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Agent Spax
X
X

Those are VERY nice for this story. Your art is obviously inspired for that particular tale.

Invisible Heckler

8,950 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Champion 300
Darth Daddicus
Agent Spax
X
X

Those are VERY nice for this story. Your art is obviously inspired for that particular tale.

Thank you mrgreen
I've just finished another one but I have to hop out to dinner now
I can upload it as soon as I get back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out