Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh, nevermind! I got it....there

MWAHAHAHAHA! I WIN! I BEAT PHOTOBUCKET! xd

oh, I decided to make a background

User Image
b u m p... ^^
oh no, i fixed that, I got it on photobucket at the same everyone elses is now. But I can't post it! scream stressed scream stressed
o wait... midnight in the morning or midnight at night???? i thot it was midnight at night!! XDDDDD OMG im almost finished wit it can i still enter???
User Image
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please accept this! >.< time doesnt click right in my mind... especially since its summer vacation! XDDD
Everyone please check the front page! Everyone is on time, don't sweat it, because it's still running... or at least I meant it to be.

THANK YOU ALL for your wonderful entries so far. I'll bb to check for more entries later in the day *crosses fingers, hoping she wasn't too confusing or nutty*
*sigh of relief* im so glad... its really sad that yur friend is moving away i_i especially that far awya... you could still try and keep in touch! o.o;;
star234gurl
*sigh of relief* im so glad... its really sad that yur friend is moving away i_i especially that far awya... you could still try and keep in touch! o.o;;

my friend has moved away,too crying it´s couple years now...and i still miss her company crying well,she has visited here few times,but we live really far away from each other sweatdrop
Kajo
star234gurl

my friend has moved away,too crying it´s couple years now...and i still miss her company crying well,she has visited here few times,but we live really far away from each other sweatdrop

Well, she'll be coming back on the weekends at least once a month (for laundry *we hope*). She's going to the bigger University in the state because they gave her a full ride. I was actually supposed to go back east for school, but I quit before they could really tell me no. But now I have to pay and I didn't bother with scholarships.
My entry:

User Image

URL

there ^ ^ a little early even
Mischiefpixie
Here is my entry, I hope I got this in on time. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/mischiefpixie/markdrawingcontestentrycopy.jpg
I Love yours It's really good
xd whee heart
gee all these nice bgs! XD i woulda worked harder on the bg if i wasnt confuzzled about the time XDDD dyu mind if i edit it? its ok if yu say no sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff