Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gabriel R Reyes's Princess

Naughty Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here we go~

4/5/14 - closed

Naughty Blob

Hello there!

I'm ChyBunny and this is the MCSDTBAJCAC Art Contest!

What does MCSDTBAJCAC stand for? Glad you asked!
It stands for Miana, Courtlyn, Sein, Desiderio, Terrance, Bella, Amaia, Joaquin, Chantelle, Ashton, and Chy!
Actually the title isn't correct anymore since I added more characters. So now it includes Dezzy, Daft Punk and Oberon~

Basically I chose that name cos I have no creativity.

This art contest will run from 4/3/14 to 5/3/14 (it'll end whenever I get on the computer)

And it will be judged by myself and my best friend Dezzy~
Before it was going to be judged with my other best friend/co creator of most of these characters, Brenda, but she's off to college now so we barely talk :/

USE THIS TO SUBMIT ENTRIES!
[color=#61B8A9]
[quote="ChyBunny"][/quote]
Username;
Who was drawn;
What category;
Entry; [spoiler][/spoiler]
[/color]

Naughty Blob

1 ) Simple rule; DO NOT STEAL/CLAIM OTHERS' ART AS YOUR OWN. If I find out you've done that, you will be reported and banned from this contest.

2 ) Don't claim my characters as your own. If you'd like to post your picture on like your Tumblr or DA or something, please credit me as the OC owner. I worked on these characters for a while. Like Miana has been worked on since I was in 6th grade. I'm now graduated from high school. She's been through so many changes and now I'm finally happy with her. Sein, Desiderio, Amaia and Joaquin have been worked on for the past 2 years. Chy and Dezzy are actual people so don't claim us as your characters orz Oberon is an OC I bought in an adoptable, original by Avhile. And Daft Punk belongs to themselves.

3 ) No rudeness, alright? I get enough of that in RL, I don't need it on Gaia too. :/

4 ) No mules please. You're able to try to win more than one, but seriously, no mules please.

5 ) THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 5 ENTRIES PER CATEGORY (Single, couple, and group) TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS CONTEST. Seriously, if there's only like 8 pieces of art in total be judged, I'd feel like s**t giving out prizes to 6 and the other two get nothing. So if there's not at least 15 entries in total or close, I'll have to extend the contest, which I really don't want to do.

6 ) Any kind of art is loved; headshot, pixel, bust, sketch, black and white, coloured, animated, non. Any form of art is accepted EXCEPT just words, it MUST have a character in it. Words cannot be the main focus. Also, if it's traditional, please have a decent picture. I know not everyone has a scanner, but the picture has to be clear enough for us to see it.

7 ) Do not quote the first page, use the form!

8 ) If you don't use the form, you will not be entered in the contest. I will take it as a freebie~

9 ) You may submit more than one entry, and you may be able to get more than one prize!

More will be added as I remember them or create them.

Naughty Blob

There will be 5 winners.

1) Dezzy's Choice; Dezzy will choose her favourite piece of art and that person will win 10mil.

2) Chy's Choice; Same as Dezzy's Choice. I will choose my favourite piece of art and that person will win 10mil.

3) Single winner; The best art of one of the characters by themselves will win 5mil

4) Couple Winner; The best art of one of the couples will win 6mil

5) Group Winner; The best group art (3 or more people) will win 7mil

6) Overall Winner; The overall best art, of any category (single, couple, or group) will win 50mil. (This will be judged by me, Dezzy, and a few other of my friends who are not on Gaia).

Prizes just for entering will be 200k.

Naughty Blob

HERE THEY ARE!
Lovely pic by HaliDarkFire

Miana!
User Image
Miana had red eyes and long white hair down to her butt. Her bangs cover her right eye, her left ear has three piercings; two rings in the cartilage and one ball in her lobe. The dot under her mouth is a lip piercing as well. The sleeve on her dress that is hidden goes a little way past her hand, the other side has no sleeve. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Doesn't have to be drawn with Mr. Squiddles, but it's her best friend. So up to you.

Mr. Squiddles is actually a dog toy I bought cos it was too cute. He has three pink dots on the right side of his head. You can kinda see them on the pic. And under his tentacles(?) are blue and pink striped, again you can kinda see on the pic.

Personality under the spoiler.
She's 22 and loves warm fluffy clothes. She really hates the cold and would rather sleep all winter than be out in it. She can be clueless at times, but most of the time she's on the ball about everything. She's very easy going but she loves to argue until the other gives in, she's headstrong. She always has a smile on her face and she'd be lost without her Mr. Squiddles. He's her best friend.

She lost her family when she was young. Her father died and her mother kicked her out so she lived with her sister for a while then eventually moved out to be on her own.

No couple pictures for her. The rest of the characters are in a totally different rp. So she's by herself or in a group shot.

Courtlyn

Personality under spoiler
She loves pastel colours and that about makes up her wardrobe. She's 18 but is small for her age. Her chest is almost flat, but there's a small bit of boobage there.

She's also asexual meaning she has no interest in sex. She also really has no interest in dating either. She's fine being alone.

She is always looking neutral, unless she's smiling, which is always a small simple smile and always has a blush on her face. But she's not quiet. She loves to talk about books, coffee, animals and art. She loves to sit in the coffee shop and draw or play on the computer.

She loves to talk to little kids and show them magic tricks that her brother taught her when she was little.

She's Sein's college roommate and they're close.

She can be drawn as a friendly couple, meaning no romance, with Sein, drawn by herself or in a group shot.

Desiderio and Sein

Desiderio is on the left and his eyes are blue and Sein has one green and one black eye :3
Desiderio should have a body type like this boop and Sein should be like this beep (ONLY NEEDED IF DRAWING THEM SHIRTLESS)
Boop // Beep // Boop // Beep // Clothes Ref Only for Sein // Clothes Ref Only for Desiderio // Height Difference // Beep // Desiderio's hair
Drawn refs
1 // 2 // 3

Or draw them in these~ by maakoto
Personalities under spoiler

Sein is more dominant in the relationship but Desiderio is more romantic and forward about things. They're both 17 and Desiderio plays soccer, hence the soccer ball, and draws and Sein draws. So if you'd like to draw them doing one of those activities, go ahead :3

Desiderio's mom is very homophobic and has hurt him a few times for dating Sein. The worst she did was stab him in his shoulder. Desiderio's dad on the other hand is very supportive and always does what he can to help Desiderio have a good life, despite his mom. Though after the stabbing he divorced her. (if you wanna draw Desiderio looking at his scar or anything to do with the scar; it's two inches long on his right shoulder, which would be left facing us)

He was always made to play soccer, cos that's what his mom wanted. But he also enjoys drawing. And that how he met Sein again (they first met when they were little but Desiderio's family moved, then moved back in high school).

Sein's family on the other hand could care less of him being gay. His dads are super supportive of him, his sister (next post down) loves him even if he's a brat and his younger brother (not posted) looks up to him. They're all one big happy family. He loves to draw and he wants to make a career out of it, but he knows that won't bring in a lot of income so he's still looking for what he's good at.

College info (where Courtlyn comes in)

During college, Desiderio moved to a different providence with his best friend Terrance where they attend college and are roommates. Sein stayed and attends college with Courtlyn and they are roommates. (They live in an apartment and they share the bills). Sein and Desiderio keep a long distance relationship going and they are still ahppy together, though they miss each other terribly.

Desiderio and Sein can be drawn as singles, a romantic couple, or in a group. More possibilities under spoiler

Desiderio can be drawn with Terrance as best friends or drawn with Bella where they're both irritated.
Sein can be drawn with Terrance as friends where Terrance is teasing him playfully and Sein's pouting. Drawn with Bella where she's being a b***h to him (hitting him, screaming at him) and he's just got a straight face. Drawn with Courtlyn as best friends where he's smiling and she's smiling softly (meaning barely smiling), or can be drawn with Amaia as siblings where they're picking at each other).

Terrance

His eyes should just be a deep, deep brown.
Boop

Personality under spoiler.
Terrance is Desiderio's best friend and the captain of the soccer team. He used to be with Bella and completely reject Sein and Desiderio's relationship, but after breaking Sein's arm, he realized Sein did nothing wrong. He apologized to both Desiderio and Sein, which Sein forgave him, but he still feels guilty. Now he's completely opposite of Bella and cannot stand her.

His mom was an alcoholic who never gave two shits about him. She was a threat to him so his dad took him away when he was little and raised him. His dad, though a very nice man, doesn't really show much affection. He play wrestles with Terrance all the time and is proud of him, but he's gone most of the time to his stripper girlfriend's house. So Terrance hangs out with Desiderio and Sein alot.

He jokes with Desiderio alot about Desiderio wanting him and though he'll never admit it, Terrance is being to be bi-curious.

Can be drawn as a single, or in a group. No romantic couples but couple ideas are in spoiler.

If with Desiderio, maybe him playfully teasing Desiderio about being gay. If with Sein, treating him like a little brother. If with Bella, just him annoyed or disappointed in her?

Bella

Personality under spoiler.
She's a cheerleader who's completely full of herself. She thinks she's the prettiest girl in the school and believes she can get any boy she wants. And she wants Desiderio. But he rejected her, knowing her ugly personality. So now, since she has the whole school wrapped around her finger, she makes Sein's life a living hell. She's had the soccer team break his arm, she's punched him in the eye and smashed his face into his lunch.
She's basically an arrogant b***h and the second ref of her is the best how it represents her.

Can be drawn single, in a group, but no romantic couple. Couple possibilities under spoiler.

If with Desiderio, maybe fawning over him and him just looking disgusted or pissed? If with Sein, her tormenting him? And if with Terrance, maybe her looking proud and him looking disappointed?

Amaia and Joaquin

If you wanna draw Amaia in something other than that yellow dress, that's fine. Any colour sundress with a matching bow is great. She has honey brown eyes that would be the colour of the sunrise one.

And if you'd like to draw Joa in a doctor's outfit, that would be awesome too! But his hair would be slicked to the side a bit maybe like this Boooop or just pushed to the side a bit. And he has chocolate brown eyes like the bottom one

Or draw them in this~ Large image

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // Fave and very first piece of them

Joa has no art alone ;;;

Amaia is Sein's older sister. She is 19. Joa is Amaia's dad's coworker/best friend. Joa is a doctor and Amaia's dad is a nurse. He's 24. They have an age gap which is what made them dating at first awkward.

Amaia's a bit of a wild card and is always the one kissing all over Joa, though when they started dating, she was very shy since he was her first boyfriend. She has insecurities about dating Joa and their age difference after she over heard a nurse saying he was more like her babysitter than boyfriend.

But Joa tries to prove that wrong anyway he can. He loves to kiss her softly and play with her hair. When she's upset, him playing with her hair usually calms her and lulls her to sleep.

They can be drawn as singles, a romantic couple or in a group. Amaia can only be drawn as a non-romantic couple with Sein as a brother and sister.

Chantelle
She's a new character so she doesn't have much art.
She's a porcelain doll that can turn human whenever she chooses. She was bought along with the male and they were abandoned when their owner moved. So they chose to live in the house, get jobs to pay the rent and live together as humans as best they can.
She loves buying doll clothes to dress up in, loves making and eating sweets and she loves cats. That being said, she is terrified of dogs, even the cutest breeds. She's not a fan of bland or spicy foods, "ugly" clothes, and girls hitting on the male.
She's generally a sweet girl, but when she gets mad, her cheeks turn the brightest red which the male likes to pick fun of her over.
Her favorite hobby is watching the male play video games. He'll always offer to let her play, but she likes watching more than playing.

Can be drawn alone or with Ashton~

Ashton

He's also a new character. So here's the art of him and Chantelle. She's excited to see their new home~

As said above, he's also a porcelain doll. He wears an patches cos of an accident that happened in his doll form. The owner accidentally hit his face against a prop while trying to take pictures. It cracked his entire eye out and left small cracks leading away. The owner thought it gave him more character so he left it instead of fixing; one reason why the male resents humans.
His favorite things to do are sleep and play video games.
He hates dressing up, so the female has to force him most of the time.
He has a crush on the female, though he knows she likes him too, he doesn't want to force her to stay with a cracked doll, though she doesn't mind. So he's awkward around her when she dresses cute.
Here's an idea of what he looks like without the bandages here, but taking out his whole eye, just leaving a hole in his face.

Can be drawn alone or with Chantelle.

CHY AND DAFT PUNK
I want some art of me and Daft Punk ;;;;
The pixel I made using KawaiiHannah's base.
For my outfit, it's just a powder blue shirt, hanging off my left shoulder a bit, with a strap showing on the left side. Orange shorts and black flats. And my black glasses. My hair is pink and goes down to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I also have blue eyes~
Two refs of me under the spoiler
Ignore the hair colour on the second one. I dyed my hair at one point and my friend drew it that way then I dyed it back.

As for Daft Punk, Thomas (silver helmet) would be the tallest. People guess his height to be around 6'1" - 6'3", Guy (gold helmet) is guessed to be around 5'8" (so I'd be about Guy's height).
Anyway, you can draw them in tuxes or their leather outfits. ;;w;;

CHY AND DEZZY

Me and my bestest friend Dezzy~!
I made the pixel to the right using KawaiiHannah's base. The refs below are made by Dezzy herself~
Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4 Ref 5
Ignore the ones of me with black and purple hair please draw me with pink hair! I also have blue eyes.
Dezzy has brown hair and brown eyes.
And please draw us in the outfits shown in the 1st and 2nd refs~
Draw us being friendly or play flirting! We are best friends who play flirt alot owo

OBERON

An adoptable I bought from Avhile~
Ref By Patriklus
I haven't had him long enough to create a good personality for him, but I do imagine him young, maybe 14-15. He likes to fly around, it relaxes him, he also really likes sweets and toys.
I know, I suck. skdjf I'll add more in later.

Naughty Blob

Single;

Couple;

Group;

Rin Nanase generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Naughty Blob

GET MY NUMBER!
Generate a random number 1 - 1,000 and if you get any of the numbers below you get 500k.
A number can only be won once.

Naughty Blob

Naughty Blob

Naughty Blob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash