Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Introduction.xxxxxxxxxx
Hello there and welcome to Visual Light's Art Contest !
Seeing that you have stumbled into this thread, then you must
be interested in drawing or at least, entering some contest am
I right?

Well, that doesn't matter, Visual Light's Art Contest holds
variety of different contests and there will also be mini art
contests for those who just want to practice their skills and
whatnot. I will also be holding other contests as well so be
sure to read the whole front page before entering.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

announcementsxxxxxxxxxxx
August 8, 2O12 - thread under construction
August 9, 2O12 - thread open and ready for contestants !

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. The main contest ends whenever on August 25, 2013
2. Always follow the Gaia ToS
3. You may only enter 1 entry for the main contest. For the mini contest, you can
enter as many time as you want.
4. Mini Contests are held bi-monthly, but if there isnt enough contestants, I will have to
extend the deadline.
5. PM the entries to me, and I will then add you to the Participants post.
6. All entries, whether they win or not, are mine after you submitted your art. I will be
able to use them whenever i want for profiles or whatnot. But do not worry, I will credit
you.
7. Please, no base dolls or anything for this contest.
8. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in the thread and I will reply
to them as soon as possible.
9. DO NOT steal other people's artwork or even THINK about copying their style.
Please be original and creative.
1O. Last but not least, I hope you all have fun entering the contests !

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Prizesxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            First Place Winner for main Contest : 5OOK pure gold
            Second Place Winner for main Contest : 15OK pure gold

Mini Contest (august) :
            First place : 1OOK
            Second Place : 5OK

Best couple : 25OK
            Best background : 15OK

For all those who stay and chat, their post will most likely
            be tipped by me.

**more will be added as the time goes on.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Charactersxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Name: Natsumi
                                            Nickname: Natsu-chan
                                            Race: Asian
                                            Height: 5’2
                                            Weight 11Olbs
                                            Physical Description: Natsumi is a typical high school student attending Sekai High School in Tokyo. Her hair is usually tied up in a one sided pony tail, unless she is working ( she is an idol ) Her hair is a tint of light brown, wavy, up to her waist. She wears a black-framed rectangular glasses to cover her identity in school.

At school, she wears a school uniform. long white sleeves on the inside and a black vest on top. She wears a red checkered tie and a checkered skirt up to her kneeds. pure white socks are pulled up to her ankles with black one inch heels.

When she is going out, she loves to wear really light and girl clothes. dangling earings with stars, a necklace with a heart on it. she wears a sky blue ruffed top, and wears blue flowered pattern skirt along with a pair of blue flip flops.

During winter, she wears a light fluffy blue sweater, really furry and warm. the sweater is zipped up to her tummy, and underneath the sweater is a white tanktop. she wears tight jeans and sneakers.

During work, Her hair is usually down. She dresses in a really cute fluffy light pink dress. The dress is strapless, with ruffles at top. the dress is frilly at the bottom, so that when she twirls, it looks like a flower is blooming. she wears white stockings and a white 1-inch heal shoes. She also wears a pink cardigan just in case she gets cold. She dresses really cute and girly at work to contradict her character in school. she does not wear glasses during work.

Personality: Natsumi is a really quiet girl at first. She doesnt talk much in class, and doesnt really like to hang around with the "popular kids" in school. the only time she is open is either during her club activities, or if you accidently bumped into her. She may be cold, but she's actually really nice inside. She tends to hide her feelings, and instead of saying what she really wants to say, she says the exact opposite. She is really hard to read unless she trusts you. She's a really good actor, and improvises really well.

History: Her parents were divorced and she is currently living on her own in an apartment. She likes to spend her time reading, listening to music, and watching videos, acting and singing. She is currently a member of Hitoshi's company, a company with idols, actors, and singers. These were the best of the best. Her manager provides her living, rent, electrical bills, gas bills, etc, by getting her jobs as an idol. Natsumi is usually very busy on weekends, she she couldn't spend much time with friends, which is why she doesn't have much friends in the first place. after school, there is always something to do as an idol. She have to hide her identity to prevent causing a ruckus.

Likes: singing, acting, girly clothes, quiet places.

Dislikes: arrogant people, loud places, having way too much things to do..

Fears: being found out by her classmates, loosing her job, being alone.

References: drawn by c e q u o i | drawn by Hoshoumaru | drawn by Sarahbear Says Hi | Drawn by FLYlNG |
                                            Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | drawn by Lumii-Chan | drawn by oo_kiani_oo | General Smexy | Drawn by legit story bro |

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    User Image

Name: Shiro
                Nickname: N/A
                Race: Asian
                Height: 5’3
                Weight : 115lbs
                Physical Description: Shiro is a typical high school boy. He doesnt talk much in class and his history gives him a bad impression to a lot of people. He also loves to act, which makes you wonder when he is actually acting and when is he not.

Shiros hair is dark brown, side bangs to the left. he usually combs his hair down but on special occasions; he gels it up making him look somewhat like a delinquent when he is out of school. He loves to dress simply, with just a grey sweater over a plain what T-shirt and long jeans. He wears black sketchers sneakers.

At school he wears a short-sleeve white uniform. On top of the white is a black jacket that buttons towards the end. He wears a red tie and black pants with checkered pattern halfway towards the end.

Outside of school, he likes to dress simply. He wears a white plain Tshirt with a light grey hoodle . The hoodie have two pockets at the sides. He wears long jeans. there is a chain used as decoration. it hangs down from the slips that we can to put the belt in. He wears a dark black sneakers, with white designs. he usually have on a read headphone around his neck, and occasionally he would put it up to block out the world and drown himself in music.

Personality: Because of his history, people had started to dislike him. He doesnt talk much in class to avoid getting unneeded attention. He does however enjoys acting. Being the club president, he met new people but never really got closed to them because some students still dont really like him. He tends to be really rude to you at first, but once you get to know him, he does have a humorous side. He is also sensitive when it comes to the topic of his family.

History: His father was a political person, who cares only about money. His father would try to make Shiro do things that he dont really want to do. Shiro started to distant from everyone because of what he did in junior high school, when he stole and got away with some secret information that his father asked him to get. His mother was weak, and he was constantly taking care of her. Because of his schedule, he couldnt really hang out much with friends, nor make any. They just dont trust him much.

Dislikes: rumors/gossip people, people that judges.

Fears: bringing up the past and loosing those dear to him.

References : | drawn by Conceptual Misconception | drawn by Haruhime Layla | Drawn by Akisame Aion | drawn byy supertranx | General Smexy | Drawn by legit story bro | Drawn by peach syrup

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

entering the contestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before entering the contest, please make sure that you have read all the rules and follow them.
If you plan on entering a contest, Please fill out the form and PM me it titling Visual Light's Art Contest entree

[center][size=10] Username:
Name to credit : ( the name you want me to use when i credit you )
entry :
Referred by :
Comments :
[/size][/center]

To enter the mini contest, Just PM me with your entry titling it August Contest entry

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

mini contestsxxxxxxxxxx
deadline : October 1 3O ,2012
let's kick this contest off with a small contest !
I want you to draw my dream avii in a chibi style.
The one with the most cutest expression of this avii
will win a grand total of 1OOK !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

tanksxxxxxxxxxxxx
feeling bored?
need some gold? ;3
feel free to grab my tank ;]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUMP HERE IF I GLOW

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

affiliatexxxxxxxxxxxx

I only accept 2OOx4O & 88x31 banners
If your banners are a different size, i will
change it into a text link.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/t.81585957/][IMG]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/Visual_LIght/Graphics/200x40-46.gif[/IMG]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/t.81585957/][IMG]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/Visual_LIght/Graphics/art-contest.gif[/IMG][/url]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points