Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

KonekoKitty123
Tala Wolblood
KonekoKitty123

I have been trying to draw but I havent been liking any of it:/ I think Im going to try again on my last one though because I had an idea in mind for an entry for your contest^.^

No? That's tough. I know how frustrating it can be. Lately I've been drawing game fanpics (mostly pokemon) and it's tough to decide on poses and then the backgrounds too. I need to start churning out the pics though because my friend and I are trying to get an artist table at an anime convention in vermont.

So you had an idea for something you might draw for the contest? Might I ask what or is it a surprise.

Yeah thinking of poses and background is usually the hardest part for me too. That sounds fun to have an artist table^.^
And I cant tell you its a surprise!

Oooh I love surprises razz . I like playing around with different background techniques. Usually I just add a splash of color into the background. Something that I used in the drawing usually. I'd suggest starting off with basic things like shading or polkadots or a sort of swirl shade. Backgrounds can be hard to master. Some look corney if they aren't done right.

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
when is the contest over???...it doesn't say in any of the posts...T~T

Sweet Werewolf

I BE THE WAFFLE
when is the contest over???...it doesn't say in any of the posts...T~T

That's because I didn't put an end date. The first and second end dates resulted in only 10 entries. I've been thinking of putting up an end date for the end of this year and finally giving everyone the prizes they have been waiting so long for. To be sure, I will most certainly post a full month in advance before I close down the contest for good.

Sweet Werewolf

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tala Wolblood
KonekoKitty123
Tala Wolblood
KonekoKitty123

I have been trying to draw but I havent been liking any of it:/ I think Im going to try again on my last one though because I had an idea in mind for an entry for your contest^.^

No? That's tough. I know how frustrating it can be. Lately I've been drawing game fanpics (mostly pokemon) and it's tough to decide on poses and then the backgrounds too. I need to start churning out the pics though because my friend and I are trying to get an artist table at an anime convention in vermont.

So you had an idea for something you might draw for the contest? Might I ask what or is it a surprise.

Yeah thinking of poses and background is usually the hardest part for me too. That sounds fun to have an artist table^.^
And I cant tell you its a surprise!

Oooh I love surprises razz . I like playing around with different background techniques. Usually I just add a splash of color into the background. Something that I used in the drawing usually. I'd suggest starting off with basic things like shading or polkadots or a sort of swirl shade. Backgrounds can be hard to master. Some look corney if they aren't done right.

Yeah, trying to make a background drives me crazy. But its still not as hard as coloring stuff for me

Sweet Werewolf

KonekoKitty123

Yeah, trying to make a background drives me crazy. But its still not as hard as coloring stuff for me

Yeah, coloring things can get pretty rough. my hardest time is with shading. i know i could cell shade, but i lack confidence in cell shading. not that my soft shading is the greatest either buuuuut yeah, i guess i'm just more familiar with it.

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tala Wolblood
KonekoKitty123

Yeah, coloring things can get pretty rough. my hardest time is with shading. i know i could cell shade, but i lack confidence in cell shading. not that my soft shading is the greatest either buuuuut yeah, i guess i'm just more familiar with it.

Oh haha... Today is my birthday and I got a gir sweater and it has a piggy in the pocket and a giant zipper and the ears and everything. I love it^.^ It looks like this 4laugh mrgreen biggrin blaugh

Sweet Werewolf

KonekoKitty123
Tala Wolblood
KonekoKitty123

Oh haha... Today is my birthday and I got a gir sweater and it has a piggy in the pocket and a giant zipper and the ears and everything. I love it^.^ It looks like this 4laugh mrgreen biggrin blaugh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Awwww that's so cute. I didn't know you liked Invader Zim~ I'm a fan too!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
is this thing still going _x3?

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
is this thing still going _x3?
It is still going on, but i think I will end it either by the end of the month or by Halloween. ive yet to decide.

Sweet Werewolf

CONTEST WILL END ON OCTOBER 1st!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
yayy- contest over, and all of that-

sorry you didn't get as many entries/ arts as you mighta wanted >w<''

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
yayy- contest over, and all of that-

sorry you didn't get as many entries/ arts as you mighta wanted >w<''
That's alright. I'm not so sad. I'm happy to have gotten so much great art from everyone! Thank you!

Invisible Regular

aww it ends >__<. but nevertheless your art received is alot! even if its just freebies n_n
i had fun drawing your character > w<
but i cant believe i won ; w;
thankyou so much~! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out