Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome

I've never really drawn any one with curly hair though...haha;;;

XD curly hair is hard. If you are going to try, then I'm sure you'll do fine. I shall love you forever for posting in this thread regardless~

Not at all. smile I'm afraid Gran's pose will be kind of static. crying It's really late and I can't seem to sleep...

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome

Not at all. smile I'm afraid Gran's pose will be kind of static. crying It's really late and I can't seem to sleep...

That's alright. ^w^ I'm mostly looking for expression/emotion. If you can give me that or at least try for that, then you'll do wonderful.

Insomnia really sucks. It's almost three where I am. I'm thinking of sleep but it's just not happening.

Sweet Werewolf

>.< I think I'm going to try to sleep. good night and good luck with your insomnia!
Tala Wolblood
>.< I think I'm going to try to sleep. good night and good luck with your insomnia!
cat_ninja *Waffles runs away*

Sweet Werewolf

[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Tala Wolblood
cat_ninja *Waffles runs away*

Waffles come home!

Yum...Belgian waffles...topped with whipped cream and strawberries...

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome

XD don't eat the kitty~
Tala Wolblood
freedom_freedome

XD don't eat the kitty~
cat_smile *Waffles runs away*

Ah, sorry...;;;

Almost done... biggrin

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome

Almost done... biggrin

Hurray! I can't wait to see it~ And awww XD the kitty ran away again. Come back WAFFLES COME BACK!
Tala Wolblood
freedom_freedome

Almost done... biggrin

Hurray! I can't wait to see it~ And awww XD the kitty ran away again. Come back WAFFLES COME BACK!
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Tala Wolblood
freedom_freedome

Almost done... biggrin

What a contrary cat...

sweatdrop I'm done. I'd like to spend some more time...for the most part, I just had fun drawing his curly hair...haha.

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Tala Wolblood
freedom_freedome

Almost done... biggrin

What a contrary cat...

sweatdrop I'm done. I'd like to spend some more time...for the most part, I just had fun drawing his curly hair...haha.

Wow ^w^. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for your entry! It looks lovely~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces