Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
Tala Wolblood
heart heart heart heart heart

so... when is the end date?
also- i might be able to make some entries

I haven't officially named an end date. I figure at around twenty to thirty art submissions I'd choose an official end date. I've changed it several times because there weren't enough submissions and I wanted to gather more gold to give out more prizes. I'd love to see some entries from you if you are willing ^W^

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
well, enough gold, items- or RL (shifty-shifty) and i could make an attempt to get an art out of each of your characters you've written there >.>

anyway, i'll be doodling on the nasty, bloody things in a moment~
/guro=love

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood

Gaia name: Konani_NTH
Which character did you draw?: Raethi
Personal title of art if you have one: Firestarter
Is this a WIP?: Nnope, it's done.
-art-

*edit;
it could be hilarious to name the piece s**t Happened... but it'd totally take away the feel _xD

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood

Which character did you draw?: Brzzictah
Personal title of art if you have one: no title
Is this a WIP?: nah, i'm done with it
-art-

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
Tala Wolblood

Which character did you draw?: Brzzictah
Personal title of art if you have one: no title
Is this a WIP?: nah, i'm done with it
-art-

Thank you so much! I love what you've done with the character. This is really exactly what I envisioned for him. You managed to catch his moody and sometimes sorrowful nature.

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
Tala Wolblood

Which character did you draw?: Raethi
Personal title of art if you have one: Firestarter
Is this a WIP?: Nnope, it's done.
-art-

*edit;
it could be hilarious to name the piece s**t Happened... but it'd totally take away the feel _xD

Oh my word OWO. Talk about your s**t Happened piece. I love it! A wonderful display of emotion!

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
well, enough gold, items- or RL (shifty-shifty) and i could make an attempt to get an art out of each of your characters you've written there >.>

/guro=love

Lol, shifty shifty XD. You do real life commissions too? My my my, it's a wonder that you haven't drawn yourself into a coma there friend.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood
Konani_NTH

/guro=love

Lol, shifty shifty XD. You do real life commissions too? My my my, it's a wonder that you haven't drawn yourself into a coma there friend.

well yeah... -i love my manga-reading, anime-watching, and action figure-collecting you see. and those things don't pay for themselves ^_^'
,.....that said, i don't really get any RL comissions either =^=....

and glad you like the artsies .w.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

yeah- you mention on the first page, possibly that people could suggest what more prices or awards you could do?
i just had a thought on that .w.~

how about "Best -name of character-" -might win a price?
and maybe, depending on how much funds you have of course, you could add something to the prices you already have to make them more attractive O^o?

you could maybe add an "Best over all" kind of price?
like, best over all 1, 2, and 3 -and you'd have three top-winners

-all depending on funds, of course _X3!
maybe also something for "best emotional" -and if you feel like you could do with even more, maybe you could go with different categories within Best Emotional, like funny, scary, sad -so on, so forth .o.

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH

yeah- you mention on the first page, possibly that people could suggest what more prices or awards you could do?

and maybe, depending on how much funds you have of course, you could add something to the prices you already have to make them more attractive O^o?

maybe also something for "best emotional" -and if you feel like you could do with even more, maybe you could go with different categories within Best Emotional, like funny, scary, sad -so on, so forth .o.

I love your suggestions. I'll have to go through my inventory later and see what i have funds for ^W^. I have a couple of old EIs and some unopened letters from a few years ago that I might throw into the mix.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood
Konani_NTH

I love your suggestions. I'll have to go through my inventory later and see what i have funds for ^W^. I have a couple of old EIs and some unopened letters from a few years ago that I might throw into the mix.

ohh, those sounds like they could get popular ^_^-

.....uhh, by the way; what color is Beastie >_>'?

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH

They might. Most aren't worth more than a few hundred on the market right now. The EIs are between 500k and 1mil. We will see what I pick and choose, yes?

Beasty was once a very plump grey squirrel that was transformed into a cat. He has retained the same coloring so he'd be grey with a whitish underbelly with some streaking of black and brown in his fur.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood
Konani_NTH

They might. Most aren't worth more than a few hundred on the market right now. The EIs are between 500k and 1mil. We will see what I pick and choose, yes?

Beasty was once a very plump grey squirrel that was transformed into a cat. He has retained the same coloring so he'd be grey with a whitish underbelly with some streaking of black and brown in his fur.

gray, got it ^_^-

...maybe you should add some info like this to your character-info- post _x3?

Sweet Werewolf

Konani_NTH
Tala Wolblood
Konani_NTH

gray, got it ^_^-

...maybe you should add some info like this to your character-info- post _x3?

Good call. More descriptions added, including coloring and favored clothing style ^W^. Thanks for pointing that out!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tala Wolblood

there's always more to be added, isn't there _X3?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff