Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

Sorry for the lack of comments guys. I've been busy lately and I've got some things to work out. That doesn't mean this contest is off though! Oh no! I am working as we speak on some new prizes.

14,715 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tala Wolblood

So i decided to do Gran, hopefully you like, first attempt at drawing people lol sweatdrop

User Image

Sweet Werewolf

Kuoji Yamato
Tala Wolblood

So i decided to do Gran, hopefully you like, first attempt at drawing people lol sweatdrop

User Image

Thank you so much for your entry!
Tala Wolblood

So I noticed that no one has submitted a drawing of Beasty, so I thought I'd give it a try.

So here is Beasty and I like to think he's glaring at Raethi, since Beasty apparently doesn't like her.

User Image

Sweet Werewolf

Taichi Takuya
Tala Wolblood

So I noticed that no one has submitted a drawing of Beasty, so I thought I'd give it a try.

So here is Beasty and I like to think he's glaring at Raethi, since Beasty apparently doesn't like her.

User Image

Thank you so much for your submission! Beasty never looked better!

Sweet Werewolf

Sweet Werewolf

Sweet Werewolf

Hello Tala!

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan
Hello Tala!

Hey there stretchy! How goes it?
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
Hello Tala!

I am doing good thank you! How about you?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
Hello Tala!

That's good to hear. In all honesty I'm not doing so great. I'm tired and things have been hectic here lately.
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan
Hello Tala!

That's good to hear. In all honesty I'm not doing so great. I'm tired and things have been hectic here lately.

What happened?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan

What happened?

Well the other day my boyfriend went to the hospital, so that's rather stressful. He was released, but they didn't find out what was wrong. He's doing well enough, but it's rather worrisome, you know?
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan

What happened?

Well the other day my boyfriend went to the hospital, so that's rather stressful. He was released, but they didn't find out what was wrong. He's doing well enough, but it's rather worrisome, you know?

So he is doing better now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces