Welcome to Gaia! ::

^^ Haha, it's not an entry. I just wanted to do some art.

Sweet Werewolf

freedom_freedome

^^ Haha, it's not an entry. I just wanted to do some art.

Really? O_O
Are you certain?
I don't mind if you enter O_O

Sweet Werewolf

Sweet Werewolf

Sweet Werewolf

Gran seems pretty awesome as a wizard! I wonder if he takes students?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan

Not yet~ He hasn't found anyone that possesses the same talent. I'm sure he'd be up for the challenge if he did ^w^.
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan

Not yet~ He hasn't found anyone that possesses the same talent. I'm sure he'd be up for the challenge if he did ^w^.

Maybe he should try his best to teach my mage OC?

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan

If your OC gets through day 1 without running away crying then I'm sure he'd make a good mage XD

BT with Gran is learning to accept the insanity of life XD
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan

If your OC gets through day 1 without running away crying then I'm sure he'd make a good mage XD

BT with Gran is learning to accept the insanity of life XD

Problem with my OC is that he is a bit of a d**k and he is very impatient in learning spells. He thinks that by learning the hard spells first there would be no point in learning the easy ones.

Why is that for Gran?

Mage OC

I still haven't thought of a name for him yet.

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan

Problem with my OC is that he is a bit of a d**k and he is very impatient in learning spells. He thinks that by learning the hard spells first there would be no point in learning the easy ones.

Why is that for Gran?

Mage OC

XD well that's how young wizards are. He'll set himself on fire enough times and probably get his act together with time XD. Is he a "learned" wizard or a "natural"?

Gran is very very old. He's been around and seen a lot and generally is disappointed with a lot of the people he sees. He's also a hermit, so acting "Normal" isn't his forte. He prefers to get people to act as crazy as he is most of the time. It helps keep his mind off of the people he's seen die, the loved one's he's lost, and the general irritation of society.

Mhhhh a name a name. That won't do. Your character needs a name~
Have you been contemplating any?

Powerful Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ya know... I think I'm gonna put in more entries... I kinda wanna draw Bart since no one else has... no even you xd
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan

Why is that for Gran?

Mage OC

XD well that's how young wizards are. He'll set himself on fire enough times and probably get his act together with time XD. Is he a "learned" wizard or a "natural"?

Gran is very very old. He's been around and seen a lot and generally is disappointed with a lot of the people he sees. He's also a hermit, so acting "Normal" isn't his forte. He prefers to get people to act as crazy as he is most of the time. It helps keep his mind off of the people he's seen die, the loved one's he's lost, and the general irritation of society.

Mhhhh a name a name. That won't do. Your character needs a name~
Have you been contemplating any?

Weird thing is he isn't a wizard as of yet. He was just a noble who just gotten his family's heirloom which is that staff and some hidden grimoires inside his library and decided to just leave despite knowing nothing about the outside world to go on an adventure since some hero pretty much threatened him. He managed to pull off some spells that are advanced and did some summons. I wanted to add he uses dimension magic to travel to different universes and learn new spells in the process of travelling at a quick rate.

Well my mage would pretty much want Gran to get to the point and stop acting crazy since it takes alot of his time and patience. Basically my mage's quest is like the Sorcerer's Apprentice if only the apprentice was more stubborn and impatient but does not care for the after effects of magic.

How about Gran gives him a nickname? Pretty much to piss him off? Since he won't say his real name.

As for names I haven't thought of any yet actually.

Sweet Werewolf

Stretchyfan

Weird thing is he isn't a wizard as of yet. He was just a noble who just gotten his family's heirloom which is that staff and some hidden grimoires inside his library and decided to just leave despite knowing nothing about the outside world to go on an adventure since some hero pretty much threatened him. He managed to pull off some spells that are advanced and did some summons. I wanted to add he uses dimension magic to travel to different universes and learn new spells in the process of travelling at a quick rate.

Well my mage would pretty much want Gran to get to the point and stop acting crazy since it takes alot of his time and patience. Basically my mage's quest is like the Sorcerer's Apprentice if only the apprentice was more stubborn and impatient but does not care for the after effects of magic.

How about Gran gives him a nickname? Pretty much to piss him off?

XD Ah I see I see~
Dimension magic? Well now, that's a pretty tall order for such a young wizard XD. He'd better be careful not to send his head to timbucktoo while leaving the rest of his body home in bed. Dimensional travel can be rather...messy business if it isn't done right XD.

Gran would probably irritate your character whole heartedly, especially if he knows that what he's doing bothers your character. He would drag things out sooooo slowly. Partially it would be to teach your character patience, but mostly it would be to irritate your character.

The guy who controls Gran isn't here right now for input on the nickname, but if I had to guess I'd think that Gran would call your character.....Gimpy...yes Gimpy shall be his nickname for gimpy is what he shall be if he messes up his spells. Such a precocious young whipper snapper.
Tala Wolblood
Stretchyfan

How about Gran gives him a nickname? Pretty much to piss him off?

XD Ah I see I see~
Dimension magic? Well now, that's a pretty tall order for such a young wizard XD. He'd better be careful not to send his head to timbucktoo while leaving the rest of his body home in bed. Dimensional travel can be rather...messy business if it isn't done right XD.

Gran would probably irritate your character whole heartedly, especially if he knows that what he's doing bothers your character. He would drag things out sooooo slowly. Partially it would be to teach your character patience, but mostly it would be to irritate your character.

The guy who controls Gran isn't here right now for input on the nickname, but if I had to guess I'd think that Gran would call your character.....Gimpy...yes Gimpy shall be his nickname for gimpy is what he shall be if he messes up his spells. Such a precocious young whipper snapper.

Well it is very dangerous. Plus my mage isn't even aware of it when he uses it. He thinks the spell does nothing when it actually works plus it varys on the dimiension.

That can work. So Gran might be a Trickster Mentor pretty much. Though my mage will have to find a way to speed things up such as bribing him. Who knows maybe Gran can give him a part time job and help him blend in more with commoners since he pretty much pisses them off sometimes.

Gimpy would be a great name to piss him off. He will wonder what the hell is a Gimpy. What spells will he start with?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff