Business Businesswoman

Brilliant Fashionista

yum_puddi
~ b u m p ~

Lonely Streaker

Cupcakechan
Aniew
Any chance there might be an extension? sweatdrop

Well, I'd like for my boyfriend to help judge on his birthday (oct 27) , but I can ask him tonight if he'd rather judge afterwards. 3nodding

Let me know when you find out! If not, would you be accepting entries through the entire day, or stop accepting beforehand?

Questionable Ladykiller

D: Just found out about the contest... lol 2 day deadline... gonna try to enter anyway rofl

Bambiboop's Fangirl

Dangerous Conversationalist

I wanted to enter, but saw the deadline, and just became demoralized at all the absolutely beautiful entries... xD

Brilliant Fashionista

yum_puddi
~ b u m p ~

Brilliant Fashionista

yum_puddi
~ b u m p ~

Questionable Ladykiller

Oh boo, found out I have to work all day tomorrow so I may not finish in time... anyone know what time on Oct 27th the contest ends? sweatdrop

Witty Conversationalist

User Image

I will be entering~!
I should have my picture done and posted within' a few hours. n.n
yum_strawberry

User Image
Fa!ry Boy
Oh boo, found out I have to work all day tomorrow so I may not finish in time... anyone know what time on Oct 27th the contest ends? sweatdrop

I'm wondering about that too~

Business Businesswoman

Hey all y'all! Talked with the Toast-man and he said we figured we will be kinda busy that day anyways. I'm working a lot until Halloween, so, that's the new end date! Works out for us, and anyone who wants an extension♥ ^u^

NEW DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31st 7.00PM EST

keiiii

Whimsical Vanilla-Chan

Fa!ry Boy

Pink C a n a r y

Aniew

Business Businesswoman

New deadline OCTOBER 31st 7.00PM EST

Questionable Ladykiller

Awesome! Thanks for the extension! Will definitely submit something now heart ninja

Business Businesswoman

Fa!ry Boy
Awesome! Thanks for the extension! Will definitely submit something now heart ninja

3nodding No problem♥ I'm excited to see everyone's work.
Also gives me something extra to look forward to as I trade hours of my life for dollars and await a day off... lol. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff