Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have some gold!

thanks. 1 100.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 278 ]

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cupcakechan

@o@ I know, I feel really lucky. I had already saved up enough to buy a cheap one, and my bf is waiting still to get one from his grandfather who passed. The car is stuck in the estate, even after four years or so. The lawyer lady is really a slacker, I think.
But anyways, uhhh forget what I was gonna say. sweatdrop

How did the car get totaled? My mom totaled a car once. Someone cut her off on a bridge and she ended up flipping and almost going off! D:

Umm, it was my fault. ^^;;;
I think I was just really sleepy//tired//careless
and I got in a head-on collision with another car going about 50 mph,
and my car was just done for. sweatdrop The front half was like, completely gone, ehehe~
So I don't trust myself now. emo

Luckily, we all survived.

Business Businesswoman

Quote of the Day
Cupcakechan

@o@ I know, I feel really lucky. I had already saved up enough to buy a cheap one, and my bf is waiting still to get one from his grandfather who passed. The car is stuck in the estate, even after four years or so. The lawyer lady is really a slacker, I think.
But anyways, uhhh forget what I was gonna say. sweatdrop

How did the car get totaled? My mom totaled a car once. Someone cut her off on a bridge and she ended up flipping and almost going off! D:

Umm, it was my fault. ^^;;;
I think I was just really sleepy//tired//careless
and I got in a head-on collision with another car going about 50 mph,
and my car was just done for. sweatdrop The front half was like, completely gone, ehehe~
So I don't trust myself now. emo

Luckily, we all survived.

Very scary! I hate going fast. Back home, I would take a route down-town with lots of traffic lights and stops and traffic and train stops just to avoid going on the highway. sweatdrop lol I am such a nervous person!

Desirable Bloodsucker

Ahh, it's better to be safe than dead. 3nodding
I was always nervous like that, too, just had an off night, I suppose. sweatdrop
Siigh. I'm just glad no one got too injured, although I think we were all taken to emergency rooms and had to stay in the hospital for a while, which is no fun. emo

Business Businesswoman

Quote of the Day
I was always nervous like that, too, just had an off night, I suppose. sweatdrop
Siigh. I'm just glad no one got too injured, although I think we were all taken to emergency rooms and had to stay in the hospital for a while, which is no fun. emo

how are drivers and roads like in hawaii?
in NJ, I see more crazy drivers than I have anywhere else, but most of the crazy drivers in NJ are actually from New York!

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day

how are drivers and roads like in hawaii?
in NJ, I see more crazy drivers than I have anywhere else, but most of the crazy drivers in NJ are actually from New York!

Umm... confusing...?
But I was from a really small town, so it's hard to compare. sweatdrop I'm not used to cities at all!
I had my accident when I still lived in Delaware. ><;; I haven't driven a car since I moved here.

Business Businesswoman

Quote of the Day

Umm... confusing...?
But I was from a really small town, so it's hard to compare. sweatdrop I'm not used to cities at all!
I had my accident when I still lived in Delaware. ><;; I haven't driven a car since I moved here.

I'm really nervous about later this month. My gpa wants me to drive him up to the airport and then drive home on my own D: so nervous, I don't even have GPS and toll booths confuse me so bad, and there are so many of them on the way.

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day

Umm... confusing...?

I'm really nervous about later this month. My gpa wants me to drive him up to the airport and then drive home on my own D: so nervous, I don't even have GPS and toll booths confuse me so bad, and there are so many of them on the way.

Awww!! D:
Well if you ever get lost, don't hesitate to ask around for help.
People can be nice sometimes. x3
I'm glad my husband bought me an iPhone, it's so helpful when I get lost and take the wrong bus, haha. @___@

Business Businesswoman

Quote of the Day
Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day

Umm... confusing...?

Awww!! D:
I'm glad my husband bought me an iPhone, it's so helpful when I get lost and take the wrong bus, haha. @___@

What is scary is that most of it is highway driving and if I need to ask for directions, I need to find an exit and then get back on it and find my bearings again. OTL
I really hope that my bf will be able to come with me... crying I'm such a baby

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day
Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day

Umm... confusing...?

Awww!! D:

What is scary is that most of it is highway driving and if I need to ask for directions, I need to find an exit and then get back on it and find my bearings again. OTL
I really hope that my bf will be able to come with me... crying I'm such a baby

Aww, I hope so, too!! It's always more fun when you have someone you like to talk to anyway. ^__^ I hope it's not too stressful for you. I believe in you!

Business Businesswoman

Quote of the Day

Aww, I hope so, too!! It's always more fun when you have someone you like to talk to anyway. ^__^ I hope it's not too stressful for you. I believe in you!

yeah, it is such a boring 2hr drive emotion_zombie

what are your plans for today? I have today off! I just finished some yard work and now I am gonna watch sailor moon and then do art stuff!

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cupcakechan
Quote of the Day

yeah, it is such a boring 2hr drive emotion_zombie

what are your plans for today? I have today off! I just finished some yard work and now I am gonna watch sailor moon and then do art stuff!

Ohh cool. ^__^ It's hard to say...
It's almost 6 AM, so I'll probably sleep soon. rofl
I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I wake up. O__O
Probably get groceries, come back and eat dinner, then try to draw something. 3nodding

Business Businesswoman

Business Businesswoman

Mega Fatcat

Aw D: i didnt even got any consideration for my art D: ugh..
All the entries were beautyfull tough <3

Supreme Unicorn

Happy late birthday, Cuppycake!
Sorry I'm so late. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items