People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank
Aciidx
Wait....I know EXACTLY What I want to do now.
Originally, I was going to do everyone in the same room (maybe I'll do a cartoon one of that, probably not though.....or maybe I'll do a group of three lol), but then I wouldn't be able to focus on the little detailing, so I don't think that's gonna happen sweatdrop
Instead, I'm going to make six individual "cards" so each character is featured in some way 3nodding I'm gonna do Baus first though xd
That sounds great!! XD

Woohoo!!! I'll get started on it tonight :3
I may post WIPs along the way, do I need to put it in the entry format or can I just post it?

No need for the entry form on wips, no. If you want constructive feedback PM me. If you just want to show it and post it in the thread you are free to do that as well, however, we will not give constructive feedback in thread. :3
PhoxTank
No need for the entry form on wips, no. If you want constructive feedback PM me. If you just want to show it and post it in the thread you are free to do that as well, however, we will not give constructive feedback in thread. :3

Okie dokie, I appreciate that immensely. I'll be sure to PM you or whatnot as well if I have any questions (believe me, I'll have a few lmfao sweatdrop )

Dapper Lunatic

Ahaha. X3 Thats fine!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
I love Duce >< heart

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Nymphadora_Tonks
I love Duce >< heart

AHAhaha. He's flag's brainbaby. XDD He's beyond adorable XD

I love them all though. T:...I can't decide between them XD

Dapper Lunatic

PhoxTank
Nymphadora_Tonks
I love Duce >< heart

Officially, my favorite is Baux. Don't ask why yet, I'll show you the sketch I came up with, then you shall understand why xd

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank
Nymphadora_Tonks
I love Duce >< heart

Officially, my favorite is Baux. Don't ask why yet, I'll show you the sketch I came up with, then you shall understand why xd

AHAHAHahahahahaa. I can't wait *laughs* XDDDD

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

PhoxTank

Okay so like....don't hate, but he seriously looks like Channing Tatum, and I swear it wasn't on purpose but I draw all my dudes like him....darn it, I'll be using references for the next few faces sweatdrop (I'll be sure to post my reference images as well, but this one was used without reference minus the examples you had posted up on here).

Anywho, here is my current sketch :3 The file itself is about 40% bigger, but I didn't want to fill your screen with just a sketch lmfao

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank

Okay so like....don't hate, but he seriously looks like Channing Tatum, and I swear it wasn't on purpose but I draw all my dudes like him....darn it, I'll be using references for the next few faces sweatdrop (I'll be sure to post my reference images as well, but this one was used without reference minus the examples you had posted up on here).

Anywho, here is my current sketch :3 The file itself is about 40% bigger, but I didn't want to fill your screen with just a sketch lmfao

Ahaha. Looks good so far!!! XDD Lol. It took me a long time to be able to draw different faces and stuff to make characters unique. :3 Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do fine!
PhoxTank
Ahaha. Looks good so far!!! XDD Lol. It took me a long time to be able to draw different faces and stuff to make characters unique. :3 Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do fine!

Thank you!!!!! I shouldn't say I'm new at this because I'm not. HOWEVER!!! I don't have much practice with dudes faces yet, but I have the anatomy of the body down for the most part. I need to continue working on faces though, but for now, I'll be using references to get it to look as semi-realistic as possible xd

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PhoxTank
Nymphadora_Tonks
I love Duce >< heart

I totally know why you mean! It's so hard to pick between your babies isn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff