People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank
Aciidx
Wooooooo, very exciting stuff if I do say so myself. I think I know who I want to tackle, but I may do each guy, which will be a HUGE challenge for me, cause that would mean each dude has to look unique to the other, and all I draw are dudes that look like Channing Tatum (I've spent too much time looking at him lmfao sweatdrop )

Or I may do a giant group shot....that would be an interesting challenge 3nodding

AHAHAHahaha. Don't burn yourself out though I would love to see what you do with them! XD <33

Lol thank you!! And I won't burn myself out, as long as I have time to finish the piece (the deadline isn't for awhile....right???? lolol)

The deadline will be set six months out from when we hit our 25th entry. So even if we got 25 entries tomorrow, you'd still have six months.
PhoxTank
The deadline will be set six months out from when we hit our 25th entry. So even if we got 25 entries tomorrow, you'd still have six months.

Alright, well I better get to work then! For now, however, it's 1 AM by me and I have work in the AM soooo I'm gonna go to bed sweatdrop Night!!

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
This looks amazing!

THANK YOU! heart heart

So anybody is free to enter? I read the front page, and didn't see anything about restriction, so Im assuming? biggrin

If so I def want to! I'm tired of doing cutesy avatars all the time XD I want post apoc. grit and fantasy! biggrin

So long as it falls within the rules anyone is free to enter. XD <33

Yess! Ill get to work after I finish up my com.! biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank

Alright, well I better get to work then! For now, however, it's 1 AM by me and I have work in the AM soooo I'm gonna go to bed sweatdrop Night!!

AHAHaha. Yes sleep well! Hope to see you around soon! :3

Dapper Lunatic

Pixel Smut
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
This looks amazing!

THANK YOU! heart heart

So anybody is free to enter? I read the front page, and didn't see anything about restriction, so Im assuming? biggrin

If so I def want to! I'm tired of doing cutesy avatars all the time XD I want post apoc. grit and fantasy! biggrin

So long as it falls within the rules anyone is free to enter. XD <33

Yess! Ill get to work after I finish up my com.! biggrin

Yesss!!! XD MWahahaa <333 Can't wait :3

Dapper Lunatic

We are now officially started!
PhoxTank
Aciidx
PhoxTank

AHAHaha. Yes sleep well! Hope to see you around soon! :3

Oh don't worry, I'll be posting plenty of WIPs up in the coming days xd

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PhoxTank
Myself either :3
I think Im going to enjoy this very much! I just have to decide one which character I want to do first. XD

Dapper Lunatic

Pixel Smut

Aciidx

I'm so excited XD !! Thanks you guys. Between the three of you who jumped in here it jump started me to get everything finished and up for the opening. :3 XD

I really..really should go post in my rp threads though @__@ <3333 I am so excited that there's just life here. XD
PhoxTank
I really..really should go post in my rp threads though @__@ <3333 I am so excited that there's just life here. XD

Lol totally understandable :3

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut

Aciidx

I'm so excited XD !! Thanks you guys. Between the three of you who jumped in here it jump started me to get everything finished and up for the opening. :3 XD

don't neglect those XD And No problem! Thank you for having such a wonderful Contest-Event!

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Eloquent Genius

PhoxTank

I spent so long on tumblr trying to find a good reaction gif...
Then I spent so long on tumbler looking at avengers related gifs and funnies...
Then I spent so long laughing.

So...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff