Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Eloquent Genius

I... I... I am just gonna sit here... sit here and... and...
DRAW TIL MY HANDS FALL OFF.

Dapper Lunatic

Anmras
I... I... I am just gonna sit here... sit here and... and...
DRAW TIL MY HANDS FALL OFF.

AHAHAHAHAhaha. WEll don't do that..then you'd have to stop drawing if you has no hands. *laughs* <333 Do feel free to start drawing if you'd like though. We'll be opening officially soon and most of the info should already be up :3!

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Good luck with your contest biggrin

Eloquent Genius

PhoxTank

/bouncing on her seat. I wanna read the world info TwT. I'm on a major post-apocalyptic kick right now, and your character designs are amaaaaazing <3

Dapper Lunatic

Anmras
PhoxTank

/bouncing on her seat. I wanna read the world info TwT. I'm on a major post-apocalyptic kick right now, and your character designs are amaaaaazing <3

Ahahahaha. Give me a little bit and I'll get it up for you XD <3

And thank you!!! =u=!!! I love moi brain babies. XDDDDD

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
This looks amazing!
I may have to join this contest..... biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx

Ahaha. I hope you do. :3 We will be starting it very soon now. I think we finally have enough references and I will be putting up the world information in the next hour or two. I'm typing away at it right now. XD

Dapper Lunatic

Pixel Smut
This looks amazing!

THANK YOU! heart heart

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
This looks amazing!

THANK YOU! heart heart

So anybody is free to enter? I read the front page, and didn't see anything about restriction, so Im assuming? biggrin

If so I def want to! I'm tired of doing cutesy avatars all the time XD I want post apoc. grit and fantasy! biggrin
PhoxTank
Aciidx

Ahaha. I hope you do. :3 We will be starting it very soon now. I think we finally have enough references and I will be putting up the world information in the next hour or two. I'm typing away at it right now. XD

Wooooooo, very exciting stuff if I do say so myself. I think I know who I want to tackle, but I may do each guy, which will be a HUGE challenge for me, cause that would mean each dude has to look unique to the other, and all I draw are dudes that look like Channing Tatum (I've spent too much time looking at him lmfao sweatdrop )

Or I may do a giant group shot....that would be an interesting challenge 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

Pixel Smut
PhoxTank
Pixel Smut
This looks amazing!

THANK YOU! heart heart

So anybody is free to enter? I read the front page, and didn't see anything about restriction, so Im assuming? biggrin

If so I def want to! I'm tired of doing cutesy avatars all the time XD I want post apoc. grit and fantasy! biggrin

So long as it falls within the rules anyone is free to enter. XD <33

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
PhoxTank
Aciidx

Wooooooo, very exciting stuff if I do say so myself. I think I know who I want to tackle, but I may do each guy, which will be a HUGE challenge for me, cause that would mean each dude has to look unique to the other, and all I draw are dudes that look like Channing Tatum (I've spent too much time looking at him lmfao sweatdrop )

Or I may do a giant group shot....that would be an interesting challenge 3nodding

AHAHAHahaha. Don't burn yourself out though I would love to see what you do with them! XD <33

Dapper Lunatic

Anmras
PhoxTank

I got all the basic world stuff up. XDD I had to stop myself, it was starting to get pretty long. I hope it helps *laughs* <33
PhoxTank
Aciidx

AHAHAHahaha. Don't burn yourself out though I would love to see what you do with them! XD <33

Lol thank you!! And I won't burn myself out, as long as I have time to finish the piece (the deadline isn't for awhile....right???? lolol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff