Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 97 98 99

Dapper Lunatic

Bribble
Here's my WIP incase you might enjoy a sketch-ish-thing of Zipper... well, it's pretty worthless at this stage, but I felt bad starting it for nothing, so I offer it non-the-less ^_^;;

The lost WIP

Awww I bet this would have been fab finished too XDD AHaha. ><!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PhoxTank
Bribble
Here's my WIP incase you might enjoy a sketch-ish-thing of Zipper... well, it's pretty worthless at this stage, but I felt bad starting it for nothing, so I offer it non-the-less ^_^;;

The lost WIP

Awww I bet this would have been fab finished too XDD AHaha. ><!
Maybe one day I would finish it and send it as a gift .___. We'll see, I have a lot to finish v__v

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PhoxTank
sad Oh, I'm so sorry about your contest Tankie. Congrats on you getting all those commissions though heart

Unbeatable Phantom

Sucks to hear that this has closed. I started working on a piece, but it was very slow... admittedly since I felt like there wasn't much of a rush. Maybe I'll at least finish up the lines and give them to you anyways~

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
Sorry to hear the news! : ( You're characters are really fun, and I hope at least sometime there will be another opportunity to draw them!

If nothing else, I may at least send you gift art of Zipper. I really wanted to practice him some more ^-^'

Lunatic

Aaw noo I'm sorry you had to close the contest. :/

Ruthless Man-Lover

Aw, nuuhs. I didn't think the contest would close.D:
I would have loved to draw Zipper or couple art with him. He reminds me of my OC. So cute!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff