Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

Ahh, that's an extremely sucky situation! I hope you got things figured out and that all is well, and am glad you're alright!
Looking forward to the results~~

Dangerous Raider

First round of prizes will be sent out following an announcement tomorrow afternoon.

Once the first place winners claim their prizes the second places winners will be announced and so forth until everyone gets their prize smile

Friendly Ghost

Kyra Kitsune
First round of prizes will be sent out following an announcement tomorrow afternoon.

Once the first place winners claim their prizes the second places winners will be announced and so forth until everyone gets their prize smile

Will you post the winner list afterward? =) I'm quite wondering to look at other gaians' artwork too ^^

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
=________=

Loiterer

Nnn, I'm so anxious to know!

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
Man, this should have ended a month ago. :/ Isn't this getting a little ridiculous?

Loiterer

BlackAceDiamond
Man, this should have ended a month ago. :/ Isn't this getting a little ridiculous?

I agree...

Cold Phantom

19,640 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Whew I'm back (after forgetting this thread for a while)

Hmm...did she say she's going to give the prize for the first place, and wait until the winner claims the prize. Only then she'll move on to second place...?

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
If that is what she meant, I don't think that method of payment/distribution is working.

This should have ended the moment she came back. I don't understand the importance or purpose of dragging this out further.

Loiterer

Guh, first real contest I've ever entered and I've been sitting here for almost two months waiting to see what will happen. I wish we could have an update, at least. :c

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
Kittenstein
Guh, first real contest I've ever entered and I've been sitting here for almost two months waiting to see what will happen. I wish we could have an update, at least. :c

This is one of those painful band aids that just wont be ripped off. At first you squirm at the anticipation, but now its just starting to itch to annoyance.

This reminded me why I should operate a shop instead of gambling in contests. Sometimes you walk away with a grand prize, but in this case...I think we should just count this as a loss.

neutral

Loiterer

BlackAceDiamond
Kittenstein

This is one of those painful band aids that just wont be ripped off. At first you squirm at the anticipation, but now its just starting to itch to annoyance.

This reminded me why I should operate a shop instead of gambling in contests. Sometimes you walk away with a grand prize, but in this case...I think we should just count this as a loss.

neutral

Yeah. :/ And I mean, she said she had issues with her roommate or whatever, and she's starting her freshman year of college. I can't even find when she last logged in because her profile has a fancy schmancy theme. It just makes you wonder if she's even tried TO get online. You'd think it'd be a priority considering the whole, getting other people to use their skills and give to you. Geh.

Cold Phantom

19,640 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hmmm...can't we do something about it? Even if we report this, how would actions be taken? Can this even be reported? Is there ANYTHING we can do? gonk

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
Kittenstein

DunnowhoamI

Per
Art Contests Rules and Guidelines:

Expectations for Contest Holders:

Prizes: All promised prizes must be given out so long as there are eligible entries that meet the contest criteria. Please set up your contest entry requirements so as to avoid being put in the situation of feeling you have received insufficient or inappropriate entries. Your critera can include receiving a minimum number of entries in order to give the prize, but please remember that this may discourage entrants and actually reduce the number of submissions you receive.

Please do not remove or decrease prizes after you have received submissions eligible for them. For example, if you have a catagory for best picture of you and your friend, you cannot remove this catagory after you have received submissions for it. And as users may have already started work on entries for that category, it is generally best to not remove any catagories even before you receive entries, unless you absolutely must.

Disqualifications: Contest holders have the right to disqualify entries that do not meet their criteria or that are shown to be copied or stolen or otherwise in violation of the ToS. Should you find a copied or stolen entry, please also report it to a moderator.

However, you cannot disqualify entries based on any other reason that you have not clearly stated in your contest guidelines.

Time frame: Please be clear about the time frame of your contest. If you must extend the end date, please keep the extension reasonable for the length of the time the contest was originally supposed to run for, and do not extend many, many times unless absolutely unavoidable. Please do not extend contests frivilously, as this is unfair to entrants.

Judging: Once you have ended your contest, judging should occur promptly. Set a date for when you will announce winners, and please do not postpone this unless absolutely necessary.

Please remember that repeatedly extending a contest with no end in sight or otherwise failing to conclude it will be treated as scamming. All contest holders have an obligation to their entrants to award promised prizes in a timely fashion.

Contests are contracts between holders and entrants, and as such there are expectations for both. Failure to meet these may be treated as scamming, a bannable offense, so please read carefully.

It also says the following:

Should any problem with a contest occur, please report it to a moderator using the report system or via PM or scam report, as appropriate. The report should include a clear and concise description of the complaint and any relevant links, including links to the contest and to any art submitted, if an entry is in dispute.

The staff will work with the contest holder and entrants to arbitrate any disputes that are not clear ToS violations.

Should you have any questions, please contact an art contests moderator.

Click here to File a Scam report

Cold Phantom

19,640 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Thanks for the explanation and the link. I had reported this. Hopefully everything would go well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff