Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well if you dont feel comfortable with it, then draw one of the others. Narxiid is pretty plain and sexy and seductive in her human form. shes not very decorated at all actually. except when in armor. she usually just wears something exotic and sexy and revealing, like Ivy from SC

Umunie and Akhminafet are pretty detailed and decorated up, so if you dont like it, then i suggest not doing it ^^;;;;;

Too late. heart

hehe ok then ^ ^;

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well if you dont feel comfortable with it, then draw one of the others. Narxiid is pretty plain and sexy and seductive in her human form. shes not very decorated at all actually. except when in armor. she usually just wears something exotic and sexy and revealing, like Ivy from SC

Umunie and Akhminafet are pretty detailed and decorated up, so if you dont like it, then i suggest not doing it ^^;;;;;

Too late. heart

hehe ok then ^ ^;

I'm really happy with this sketch. Wish I could preview it to you...but I don't wanna upload a sketch onto dA...meh.

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

Too late. heart

hehe ok then ^ ^;

I'm really happy with this sketch. Wish I could preview it to you...but I don't wanna upload a sketch onto dA...meh.

dont you have a photobucket or imageshack?

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

Too late. heart

hehe ok then ^ ^;

dont you have a photobucket or imageshack?

Oh I do have a photobucket. I rarely use it.
sec

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG

i never use to use mine much, except for storing my rp pics. but ever since i am getting into my art more and selling it again, i rely on it pretty heavily. especially since people dont like receiving DA links for everything. it loads alot slower.

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

i never use to use mine much, except for storing my rp pics. but ever since i am getting into my art more and selling it again, i rely on it pretty heavily. especially since people dont like receiving DA links for everything. it loads alot slower.

I want to eventually go to artists alleys and stuff on cons, and I find that everyone at conventions uses dA, so I'd like to just stick with it.

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

I want to eventually go to artists alleys and stuff on cons, and I find that everyone at conventions uses dA, so I'd like to just stick with it.

well i didnt say never use DA. i use DA more than anything. i was just saying when dealing with links and sketches/wips, i (and most other people) use photobucket because of the loading times and ease of saving the picture.

for permanent storage, however, always use DA or Tumblr.... :/

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well i didnt say never use DA. i use DA more than anything. i was just saying when dealing with links and sketches/wips, i (and most other people) use photobucket because of the loading times and ease of saving the picture.

for permanent storage, however, always use DA or Tumblr.... :/

ah, well...yeah that does make sense. I tend to come off sounding a little harsh online don't I?

I dunno. I already do DrunkDuck and dA and anymore than two sites for artwork/projects just seems like it would get difficult to manage after a point. I like to be able to go to one place and access everything. Maybe I'm just lazy, idk.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Le bump~ <3

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rich Prophet