Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well kajin isnt terribly sociable either. hes just more likely to ignore you than do anything productive. ^ ^ Umunie is the blast first, talk later type xD although thats just because she is careless.

And he and Umunie are an item? Sorry for all the questions, OC's are hard to pin from just one or two paragraphs I've always thought.

i completely understand that.
and sort of? they are meant for the couple category, if thats what you meant. but as far as whether or not they are an "item"....well its a little complicated. Kajin "owns" Umunie. much like you own a pet cat. and she is kind of that: a pet cat. but she is seductive and intelligent and Kajin likes her more than just a pet. Umunie is more free-spirited than to think of them as in a relationship, but she is devoted to him nonetheless. she still feels comfortable flirting with strangers though. xD

Ah well...let me put it this way...is there any conceivable way Umunie would tease Kajin into going to bed with her?

oh definitely. in her Elf/Fey form, she is very seductive and playful and often will lure him to bed. after being lured, Kajin usually takes this as an invite to dominate her, where he turns into his rakshasa form and kinda just takes whatever he wants.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Strawrberry Kitten

Ha ha, I completely understand. I would hate not being in my room and just taking care of whatever needs to be taken care of. If my room gets too messy I would explode! xD Or just go... poof C: I was thinking about entering, but then I was like I still have my requests on gaia and you might be tired of getting all my crappy traditional work! emotion_awesome

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well kajin isnt terribly sociable either. hes just more likely to ignore you than do anything productive. ^ ^ Umunie is the blast first, talk later type xD although thats just because she is careless.

And he and Umunie are an item? Sorry for all the questions, OC's are hard to pin from just one or two paragraphs I've always thought.

and sort of? they are meant for the couple category, if thats what you meant. but as far as whether or not they are an "item"....well its a little complicated. Kajin "owns" Umunie. much like you own a pet cat. and she is kind of that: a pet cat. but she is seductive and intelligent and Kajin likes her more than just a pet. Umunie is more free-spirited than to think of them as in a relationship, but she is devoted to him nonetheless. she still feels comfortable flirting with strangers though. xD

Ah well...let me put it this way...is there any conceivable way Umunie would tease Kajin into going to bed with her?

oh definitely. in her Elf/Fey form, she is very seductive and playful and often will lure him to bed. after being lured, Kajin usually takes this as an invite to dominate her, where he turns into his rakshasa form and kinda just takes whatever he wants.

Is the elf example of her the one you want absolutely or are we allowed to have free creative reign to alter designs?

Mega Lover

Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten

Ha ha, I completely understand. I would hate not being in my room and just taking care of whatever needs to be taken care of. If my room gets too messy I would explode! xD Or just go... poof C: I was thinking about entering, but then I was like I still have my requests on gaia and you might be tired of getting all my crappy traditional work! emotion_awesome

lol no. you draw plenty fine. and your willing to do all the sexy naughty stuff we are looking for xD

plus, the deadline is super far away so you have plenty of time to enter.

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

Is the elf example of her the one you want absolutely or are we allowed to have free creative reign to alter designs?

the refs we put of everyone are what we came up with and like for our OCs. if you want to change mild things (like outfit, hairstyle, jewelry, patters, etc.) thats fine. but completely redesigning the character seems a little drastic.

i drew the elf/fey photo ref that is there. she actually isnt wearing anything in that ref. thats all jewelry and body paint. so just take her physical form to heart. everything else isnt part of her body. does that help?

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten

lol no. you draw plenty fine. and your willing to do all the sexy naughty stuff we are looking for xD

Ha ha, your too kind kitten~ emotion_c8 LMAO, you know I can't resist/ get enough of that sexy naught stuff.

Mega Lover

Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten

Ha ha, your too kind kitten~ emotion_c8 LMAO, you know I can't resist/ get enough of that sexy naught stuff.

neither can i, thats why i think its perfect xD

you can even enter the requests i put in on DA into the contest if you want.

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

the refs we put of everyone are what we came up with and like for our OCs. if you want to change mild things (like outfit, hairstyle, jewelry, patters, etc.) thats fine. but completely redesigning the character seems a little drastic.

i drew the elf/fey photo ref that is there. she actually isnt wearing anything in that ref. thats all jewelry and body paint. so just take her physical form to heart. everything else isnt part of her body. does that help?

redesign? Did I sound like that? I'm sorry.

Yes, yes it does help. I like the drawing and the design is nice, but for whatever reason I just do not like that much...skin decoration, I guess? I don't know...it just seems unattractive to me.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
gallery:: DA
When I will be expecting to receive the entry(ies):: Psshhh who knows! I have a lot of things to do. I guess in 2-5 weeks? o-o Wow i never took that long to draw stuff! xD
Who you would be wanting to do:: Everyone!
Art trades/ commissions info:: Nope, all for you!

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten

Ha ha we will see. I have a lot of work ahead of me! xD Oh and I filled out a form just in case you miss it. mrgreen

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

Yes, yes it does help. I like the drawing and the design is nice, but for whatever reason I just do not like that much...skin decoration, I guess? I don't know...it just seems unattractive to me.

well umunie is very much a "decorate myself" type of person. ^ ^;;; so dont make her too bland. overdoing it is never enough xD most of my characters are kind of that way, actually lol. especially Maela....just be glad SHES not on the list lol!! she would be a nightmare for someone who didnt like decorating characters xD

and nah, you only sounded a little like that. i was just making sure my bases were covered when i answered you ^ ^

Mega Lover

Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten
Ms Sharra
Strawrberry Kitten

Ha ha we will see. I have a lot of work ahead of me! xD Oh and I filled out a form just in case you miss it. mrgreen

no i got it. i will put you up :3
and lol. have fun with them though. i notice when i have fun drawing, i do a hell of a lot better than usual. although sometimes i do better just because of no reason xD my hands are very on or off sometimes i guess xD

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well umunie is very much a "decorate myself" type of person. ^ ^;;; so dont make her too bland. overdoing it is never enough xD most of my characters are kind of that way, actually lol. especially Maela....just be glad SHES not on the list lol!! she would be a nightmare for someone who didnt like decorating characters xD

and nah, you only sounded a little like that. i was just making sure my bases were covered when i answered you ^ ^

Nah, it's cool. It's just hard to draw that sexy smoldering look when you're drawing a character you don't think is sexy. I'll try to paint her up nicely,

Mega Lover

RadRedRecklessFanG

well if you dont feel comfortable with it, then draw one of the others. Narxiid is pretty plain and sexy and seductive in her human form. shes not very decorated at all actually. except when in armor. she usually just wears something exotic and sexy and revealing, like Ivy from SC

Umunie and Akhminafet are pretty detailed and decorated up, so if you dont like it, then i suggest not doing it ^^;;;;;

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strawrberry Kitten
RadRedRecklessFanG

well if you dont feel comfortable with it, then draw one of the others. Narxiid is pretty plain and sexy and seductive in her human form. shes not very decorated at all actually. except when in armor. she usually just wears something exotic and sexy and revealing, like Ivy from SC

Umunie and Akhminafet are pretty detailed and decorated up, so if you dont like it, then i suggest not doing it ^^;;;;;

Too late. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces