Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center> exclaim Chie's Art Contest exclaim </center>

Welcome to my very first art contest! I'm in need of some art of my two pets and I thought that a contest would be the best way to get some.

The deadline to submit entries is September 14th, my birthday. This date can be extended on a case by case basis.

Disclaimer: All art becomes the property of me, Chie once it becomes submitted.

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center> exclaim What I Want exclaim </center>

What I want is some art of my pretty pets. Their descriptions are posted below. Your entry/entries can include them both together or even seperate. I can also be included in the picture and my desc is below theirs. Have fun with these pictures and be creative. Remember, Jenn and Kuga are the main objectives in this contest.

<center>KugaUser Image</center>

Your eyes glance over the small figure of a young catgirl of about 15 years. Two black pointed ears poke out of a mess of strawberry blonde hair and a matching furry tail trails along behind her. Sky blue eyes gaze out at you through a curtain of hair, as you take note of her other features. Her body is still young and not fully developed, slight of build and light on her feet. Her feline heritage shows in her behavior, lacking in shame and most morals. Although she seems harmless, a pair of pointed fangs and razor sharp claws tell you otherwise.
Two zipper shaped earrings dangle from the bottom of her pointed ears and a thick leather collar encircles her neck bearing a small silver bell. A black tank top that buttons up in the middle hangs abit too loosly on her small upper body, revealing herself abit too much. A short red schoolgirl skirt almost hardly sticks out from under the black dress tank top, almost too short to be considered decent. Her tank top is small enough to reveal a large scar on her right shoulder; it almost looks as if something had bitten her. Red and black stripped knee high socks mold to her calves as well as shiny black combat boots laced with cherry red laces.

<center>JennUser Image</center>

Your eyes pause on a young feline girl of about sixteen years of age. Shimmering blond hair spills down to her mid back, matching the tawny fur of her ears and tail. Crystal blue eyes gaze through thick lashes and her fair complexion is only marred by a hint of freckles on her nose and cheeks. A narrow waist and slender limbs give her an air of frailty but one look into her eyes speaks otherwise. Her small frame is lined with hard muscle from rigid combat training.
She glances at you over her dark sunglasses, her hair pulled back in a tight braid high upon her head to prevent it from obstructing her eyesight. A regulation black tank top stretches across her breasts while tight camouflage pants cling snugly to her hips, her dog tags hang down in-between the hollow of her breasts. Her glossy black boots are well cared for and click sharply on the ground as she moves.

<center>Chie</center>

Catching your eye is the form of a young girl of about sixteen years. Her long red hair frames bright blue eyes and slim features in silky crimson waves spilling down to her waist. Her eyes are pools of liquid blue; looking into them can only be compared to staring into the ocean depths, knowing there is much hidden below the surface. Sharply pointed ears extend beyond her hair and long black tail, resembling that of a demon sways slowly behind her. Despite her small stature, roughly about 4'10", she holds a subtle air of authority that many find hard to resist.
A strapless bodice of the deepest red clings to her upper body, revealing a generous amount of cleavage while form fitting dark leather pants act as a second skin against her legs. Her black platform shoes help add a few inches to her height that needs all the help it can get. In her hair two glossy black wings lie folded on either side of her head that reflect blue highlights in the dimmest of light. Her only jewelry consists of a small cameo choker, fastened securely around her slender neck.

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center>PRIZES
WARNING. Prizes are subject to change without prior notice.

There will definatly be additions to the prizes, but I haven't decided what I want to add yet. They'll be changed depending on how much interest we get. The more interest, the bigger the prizes will become.

</center>

1rst
20k pure

2nd
7k pure

3rd
3k pure

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center> exclaim Entries exclaim </center>