Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok...I have searched far and wide for someone willing and artistic enough to draw my RP character, Nite. Now I pose a challange to 20 contestants.

RULES:
1-You must either PM me or post in this topic whether or not you wish to participate.
2-After reading the description of my character you must give me an estimated time period of when you will be done.
3-When you are done you must PM me the link, DON'T POST IT!
4-After you give me the link I will post your artwork up.
5-When all 20 contestants are done I will evaluate which one is the best and give them a cash prize depending on how good it is. NOTE: There will only be ONE cash prize winner.
6-The prize will range anywhere from 2k-5k, more or less depending on the quality but I WILL BE FAIR. I will post what I think it is worth and then if anyone disagrees that it is not worth what I'm paying then I'll change it, I have no problem with that.

Index:
1-RULES <--You are here.
2-Description and Position of Character
3-Contestants
4-Artwork
5-Updates/Notes/Extras
DESCRIPTION

She is slim and pale, with curves in all the right places, her chest voluptuous, stomach flat and shapely legs. On top of her head tall black, silver tipped kitsune ears protrude through her metallic midnight black hair with streaks of lightning blue [she has an identical black, silver tipped kitsune tail]. Her eyes are an entrancing mix of silver and violet while her lips are full and red. Beneath those beautiful features though are her sharp glimmering white teeth.She is wearing a tight black halter top which ends right below her chest, it is torn in places. On her stomach there is a tattoo: A black lined white heart with a red arrow piercing through diagonally (bottom left to top right), a light blue lightning streak behind (from top left to bottom right) and a black green stemmed rose coming from the top, cutting through the middle and coming out the bottom, with some thorns here and there...small crimson bloodrops fall below it. On her thighs rests a small, tight, black leather miniskirt which is fringed at the bottom. At her left hip there is a red hilted sheathed sword (the sheath being black) and at her right hip there is a golden hilted bare dagger. Her feet are covered by black catwoman like boots which fit the exact shape of her legs and ended halfway to her knees. She also has velvet like wings colored dark hues of red, black and purple.

POSITION

I want her to be facing forward, leaning with her right side on a brick building. She has her right hand on the hilt of her sword at her left hip, her left arm comes around her waist and is gripping her right side. The tattoo is only seen through her arms. Her right leg is in front of her left leg, the tip of her booted foot touching the ground. Her wings are partially extended. Her left ear is somewhat bent curiously. She sports a smirk on her lips, somewhat revealing her teeth. Her hair is billowing in back of her, as if the wind is beating the front of her figure.Her tail is wrapped around her left leg.
CONTESTANTS
(If more people join I'll edit it...)
ARTWORK
(none yet sad )
UPDATES/NOTES/EXTRAS
*The contest ends on Sunday, August 22.
Bump whee
I'll join, but I have a few questions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff