Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

User Image

xxxxxxx WELCOME

¤xxxxxxx Hello!
            ¤xxxxxxx This is Box's Contest. There will be a main contest and several mini contests so please read through carefully.
            ¤xxxxxxx I would be thrilled to have art from all of you.

xxxxxxx ANNOUNCEMENTS

¤xxxxxxx July 21, 2014 - Upped the prize gold.
            ¤xxxxxxx June 25, 2014 - Increased Gold winnings.
            ¤xxxxxxx March 3, 2014 - New item prize added.
            ¤xxxxxxx January 8, 2014 - New Mini Contest Added
            ¤xxxxxxx November 18, 2013 - Thread Opened
            ¤xxxxxxx November 17, 2013 - Thread Created

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx CRITERIA

¤xxxxxxx All Entries Must Be Submitted Before The Cut Off Time.
            ¤xxxxxxx Entries Must Pertain To The Contest.
            ¤xxxxxxx No Stealing Works Done By Others.
            ¤xxxxxxx All Art Is Accepted, But This Does Not Mean All Art Will Win.
            ¤xxxxxxx Please Be Respectful To Those Within The Thread.
            ¤xxxxxxx Questions Concerning The Characters Are Welcomed.
            ¤xxxxxxx Submit All Entries To HERAS BOX Via PM Entitled "Contest Entry" So They Won't Be Missed.
            ¤xxxxxxx Prizes May Change Due To Inflation. I WILL Announce If They Do.

xxxxxxx DATES

¤xxxxxxx Starting Date - November 17, 2013.
            ¤xxxxxxx Ending Date - August 17, 2014.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ivy Montgomery
            ¤xxxxxxx The Skull on her bow is not needed.
            ¤xxxxxxx While her hair does have curls the cluster of circles at the side of her head isn't needed either.
            ¤xxxxxxx Ivy lives in a post-apocalyptic world. Meaning she can have torn or ripped clothing, a dirty face, even a scrape or two.
            ¤xxxxxxx She normally wears button up shirts and skirts, but feel free to change her clothing if you wish. Please keep it simple though. Her choices are limited with the world being in ruins and all.
            ¤xxxxxxx Her hair must be light brown and her eyes must be green.
            xxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Elise Onyxium
            ¤xxxxxxx She is a Griffon Girl that was trapped in human form by a very angry Seraph.
            ¤xxxxxxx She does have cat like ears on her head, no tail, a pair of white wings, and if you feel daring she also has ONE monster arm.
            ¤xxxxxxx There is a talisman on the side of her head, it is in part what made her human. Or rather the reason. So if possible please keep it in the picture.
            ¤xxxxxxx The green markings on her body are tattoo like. They are circles and half-circles connected by lines. Think crop circles and you got it.
            ¤xxxxxxx Elise doesn't have much in the way of clothing, though if you wish to change her outfit you may. She is accustomed to something close to what traditional korean women wear.
            ¤xxxxxxx The star on her chest is con-cave in nature. It is metal and part of her skin. It holds a blue sun. (So you can make it glow or just leave it gold.)

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Night
            ¤xxxxxxx She works as a Brothel Hostess and as such she wears somewhat revealing clothing. Tight fitting also qualifies.
            ¤xxxxxxx She is a Korred. Which is a type of elf, so if you show her ears please make them pointed.
            ¤xxxxxxx Her eyes are Red and her hair is black. She also has a dark skin tone.
            ¤xxxxxxx Due to her profession she can be drawn with other characters, male or female.

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BraeLynn
            ¤xxxxxxx She is a demon of darkness and as such having something demonic of her would be ideal.
            ¤xxxxxxx She does have red leathery wings and a black tail with a red spaded tip. These are her demonic traits that stand out the most.
            ¤xxxxxxx Feel free to change her expression to one of evil
            ¤xxxxxxx Her clothing is relatively the same throughout. Though again artistic freedom allows for her clothes to be changed if you have a better idea.
            ¤xxxxxxx Please try to keep the braid that wraps around her head.

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hera Felixis
            ¤xxxxxxx The picture to the left is clickable and provides her color scheme.
            ¤xxxxxxx Her hair is long, going to her waist. I would like to keep that, though you may put it up or leave it down.
            ¤xxxxxxx She often times wears sports bra like tops and tight jeans, though she can be in something different.
            ¤xxxxxxx She lives in colder climates.
            ¤xxxxxxx Hera is also a Lycan Alpha. So she has a sort of leadership about her.

xxxxxxx AVATARS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx PRIZES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Grand Prize
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image 1 Billion Gaia Gold
            ¤xxxxxxx To The Best Overall.
            ¤xxxxxxx Must Have More Than 20 Entries To Give This Out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Of Ivy
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image 100 Million Gaia Gold

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Of Elise
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image Mikan's Slap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Of Night
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image Talisman of Evil

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Of BraeLynn
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image The Sandman Dreams

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Of Hera

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Avatar Art
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image 100 mil
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image Literary Luxury

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx ENTRIES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of Ivy
            ¤xxxxxxx Ivy - by Carrot Plush
            ¤xxxxxxx Ives - by Scenical_

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of Elise
            ¤xxxxxxx Elise - by Mentren

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of Night
            ¤xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of BraeLynn
            ¤xxxxxxx BraeLynn - by Turbo Polka Babe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of Hera
            ¤xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Of Avatars
            ¤xxxxxxx

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx MINI CONTEST

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chibi Chibi
            ¤xxxxxxx This one is pretty simple. The cutest looking chibi of any above listed OC or Avatar will win a prize of User Image 5,000,000g / 5mil.
            ¤xxxxxxx Will end on August 17, 2014

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bumping Game
            ¤xxxxxxx Again, kinda simple. I want to encourage people to post so I will hold a bumping contest until August 14th, 2014. The first person to reach 500 bumps will get User Image 5,000,000g / 5mil.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx AFFILIATES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Art Shops
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Contests
            ¤xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Freebies
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Requests
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxx LINK IN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Homemade Banners
            ¤xxxxxxx User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/box-s-contest-5mil-in-prizes-open/t.88996335/][IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z7/Lunar_Azu/Minibanner.png[/IMG][/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Banners By Others
            ¤xxxxxxx

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx FAQS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can I enter more than once?
            ¤xxxxxxx Yes, of course! Though you may only win once.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can I draw couples?
            ¤xxxxxxx Sure. Just ask me about the pairings. Or if you'd like to know more about their significant other if it applies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Will you let me know if I won or do I have to stick around?
            ¤xxxxxxx I would like you to stick around, however I understand if you don't. So yes, I will quote / notify / PM you to let you know if you won anything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If more people enter will the contest end sooner?
            ¤xxxxxxx As much as I do like the idea of more people entering, I won't make the contest end sooner. I know it's a long time to wait, and I apologize, but this contest is set to end on my birthday, August 17th 2014. The only way it would end sooner is if I leave gaia for some unknown reason.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Would you allow for an extension?
            ¤xxxxxxx Right now? No. You have many months yet before the contest ends, and as such have plenty of time to complete any piece. However! If you PM me a week before the end date with a WIP and ask for a few extra days then I will grant it, within reason of course.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can I draw your current Avatar?
            ¤xxxxxxx Sure. But don't expect me to keep it on long. I tend to change quite a bit. Your best bet for this option would be to ask me for a tektek of it or save the image.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx RESERVE

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx RESERVE

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx RESERVE

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

xxxxxxx RESERVE