Welcome to Gaia! ::

galatia
i am going to try and do something for your contest as well...

yay! Thank you!
4laugh Guess who didn't sleep last night! And here it is, Chinese Punk Bidelle...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UsagiNoSenshi
4laugh Guess who didn't sleep last night! And here it is, Chinese Punk Bidelle...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bunnnnny! I love it! *hugs*

Heh, problem is, you put two capsule earrings on her, stead of the one!

But I LOVE the pose and the clothes... it's very woot!
yeah well i did it at 1am so nya
UsagiNoSenshi
yeah well i did it at 1am so nya

Heh, that's your fault, bunnah!

At least I don't have to feed ya no more!
*Qqqquuuwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh*
4laugh ::yawn::

Fashionable Genius

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i might enter ^^!!!
Wrynna
i might enter ^^!!!

^_^ YAY!
I made a boo-boo... I have to start all over! gonk
Quote:
PRIZE: Well, here's my first shot... grand prize: Devil's Tail. Yup. You heard me. Devil Tail. So fresh and so clean. THis is still a maybe, but I'm pretty sure on it. But still DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP! Please?

Um, thats pretty shitty. Pick a prize. Offering a devil's tail without plans to really give it out is a scam.

Edit: Poor choice of words. Not a scam at least. Enjoy the contest.
sweatdrop

Edited.
whee I'd love to enter.. sweatdrop however I may not be able to finish it by the deadline...*curses her school* stressed
Chiichan, no worries. If you'd like to even take back the possibility seeing as how it's still only a possibility of winning the "grand prize", I'm fine with that.

But to those of you who do: You're going to have to put faith in me that I will give it away, and even if I end up not being able to, you can be sure that I WILL have a suitable variant.
artsygal18
Quote:
PRIZE: Well, here's my first shot... grand prize: Devil's Tail. Yup. You heard me. Devil Tail. So fresh and so clean. THis is still a maybe, but I'm pretty sure on it. But still DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP! Please?

Um, thats pretty shitty. Pick a prize. Offering a devil's tail without plans to really give it out is a scam.
That was uncalled for. She said she may, not that she will. It isn't a scam in that instance. She asked you to leave the thread, so please do. Continuing to post here will be harassment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff