Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

That's right, its an art contest of my avi & Black Rock shooter
if you don't know who that is, look it up.

The prize is 1billion gold.

That's right so here are the rules:

1) In your art you can use what ever kind of style you want so long as it isn't sexual (although it can contain romantic elements if you so desire to draw that.) and does not express any kind of offensive material. If you are not sure what is considered offensive, you may PM me or see the ToS on Gaia.

2.) do not be mean or rude to anyone in this thread. chatting in this thread is okay so long as you are nice.

The deadline is October 14th at 7pm est.

Entry is free! be sure to fill out the form, and quote me when your art is complete so that I can list all entrants and such on the first page!

username:
style chosen:
my entry:
description:

Winners will be announced after the 15th! Thank you for your interest!!

Shy Fairy

entrants/Winners to be posted here.

Shy Fairy

FAQ

Mimiritsu Wrote:
Are we allowed to do traditional drawings (as a style)?
I also can't scan my artwork, is a photo submission sufficient?
Also, am I allowed to PM you the artwork? I'd prefer sending it here first before anything else. I'm alright to quote and post it instead if you prefer it.

Thank you for hosting the competition and reading this message~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★▌Thank you so much!!! Yes to all of the above, although I really hope you do finish in time for the contest to end. that way i can annouce the winner in time. I need to take in all entrants accounted for, so if you wish to submit for the contest, you might have to post it in the thread. Although you are free to send it to me, if you choose to do so.★▌

Shy Fairy

★▌ LET THE CONTEST BEGIN! ▌★

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
username: HeyItsFrozt

style chosen: Anime Art / semi half body / side view.

my entry:
User Image

description: a lonely looking White Rock Shooter(I painted it white so thats why.)
a side view. with the red flame. i hope you like it..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff